• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 12/14/2010

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I want to listen to this but the audio quality is so bad it's distracting. It sounds like somebody put a single USB mic in the middle of a warehouse.

How far away was Jeff from the rest of the crew anyway? It sounds like he's in a different room.

chogidogs said:
God damn it Yogi! Why won't you die! :lol

Zombie_bear.png

Picnic Basketttsssssss

Barakov

Neuromancer said:
My Exotic Farm
Publisher: BiP Media
Players: 1-2
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points

Description: My Exotic Farm is an exotic farm simulation game. In the beginning, all you own is an empty field, a few pennies and a single parrot. If you feed and take care of it, the parrot will make feathers that can be sold. With this money, you can buy new animals at the Farmers’ Market and purchase equipment from the shopkeeper. Little by little, as your farm builds up, you will unlock bonuses including a well, a great green macaw, a guard dog and a 4×4. You can also exchange animals with your friends who play My Farm or My Exotic Farm.

As I read that, Jeff's voice voice popped into my head.

Mars

Banned
Are there fucking giant edits in this episode? The hell's going on at some points in this podcast.

Still has funny parts, but I feel like there's been huge parts taken out... maybe I'm wrong.

LCfiner said:
“Bro, tell me about the numbers on your lift ticket….”

classic bit
:lol I haven't listened yet but I can guess what this is going to be about

Mars said:
Are there fucking giant edits in this episode? The hell's going on at some points in this podcast.

Still has funny parts, but I feel like there's been huge parts taken out... maybe I'm wrong.
They probably edited out Jeff Green's Zionist rants

cuevas said:
Because they like bayonetta
I love Bayonetta.

I also like DMC.

These opinions are not incompatible and do not follow a logical line of "Bayonetta is good" to "At least Ninja Theory will fix Devil May Cry".

LCfiner

goddamit. :lol

Jeff Gerstmann channeling Red Letter Media dude during the Wii Ware segment.

and the episode key image makes total sense now.

since it hasn’t been linked yet — context

Rufus

Brewster's Wallet said:
Early Christmas present :D

631217-jeffgreen1.jpg
I'm told heterosexual men's judgements on the attractiveness of other men don't count for much, but this Gentlemen right here...

JeffGreen

97.5: The Brodeo
Rufus said:
I'm told heterosexual men's judgements on the attractiveness of other men don't count for much, but this Gentlemen right here...

If you would like to date myself from about 23 years ago when this was photo taken, I'm sure I'd be up for a little bi-curious experimentation! Call my beeper!

Can someone point me to the articles about nothing (or generated purely for clicks) and the story about bad reviews of the eye glass guy pushing up his google/web presence?

Hate those websites that break up article or photos per page. I actually remember the @1up podcast talking about how Jade had to put a picture a page from some comicCon or Tokyo Game show. It didn't have a main page with all the photos thumbnailed, you had to click next 10 times to get to the 10th picture. I thought it was bad design but now I know why they did that.

eznark

Banned
JeffGreen said:
If you would like to date myself from about 23 years ago when this was photo taken, I'm sure I'd be up for a little bi-curious experimentation! Call my beeper!
The real reason they made you sit in a different room

Havok

When will all those GOTY casts come up? I can't remember how late in December they started appearing on the site the last two years.

DaBuddaDa

Havok said:
When will all those GOTY casts come up? I can't remember how late in December they started appearing on the site the last two years.
Last year I think they came out right on/around new years.

The GOTY casts last year were December 27-January 1. It makes sense for that period because it gives them content to post when they're out of the office on holiday.

Ondore

Ryan's Twitter said:
Roughly five hours and twenty minutes of Giant Bomb GOTY deliberation in the bag. Still only two-thirds through. #itsgonnabealongnight

And yeah, that's five hours and twenty minutes of recorded time.

Gentlemen... brace for epic.

FStop7

Banned
I heard Brad's now into his seventh hour of reading the greater Seoul metro area phone book into the record as part of his SC2 filibuster.

cuevas said:
Did you play it on the PS3?
No, on the 360.

I gave up on it right around when I had to fight a series of repeated bosses. I just got burnt out.

cantona222 said:
Guys, are non GiantBomb subscribers getting the full bombcast? What's the deal now?
Yes. Fortunately us subscribers were able to pay Whiskey Media their hefty ransom, making the Bombcast free to everyone.

FStop7 said:
I heard Brad's now into his seventh hour of reading the greater Seoul metro area phone book into the record as part of his SC2 filibuster.
:lol What a great year

Lijik

cantona222 said:
Guys, are non GiantBomb subscribers getting the full bombcast? What's the deal now?
You get the full bombcast, but subscribers get access to audio feeds to let them listen in on the crew 24/7.
I wake up to the sounds of Vinny sleeping every morning.

Top Bottom