• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 gets Orthros (Ultros) + Typhon boss DLC, Mass Effect 3 costumes

Teknoman

Orthros (Ultros :p) + Typhoon is the next DLC boss fight, Famitsu confirms. The magazine also confirms that costumes for both male and female Shepard from Mass Effect 3 will be offered as DLC.

Awesome on the bosses, but Mass Effect 3 DLC? Thats just...strange. Even more so than Assassins Creed.

I'm pretty good with Omega/Lit and bikini for now. I do wonder if they plan on making some arena enemies that are more realistically beatable mid-game or so.

Vamphuntr

Ultros/Orthros is a pretty cool addition.

Hopefully the Shepard costume gives you access to space magic on your crystarium.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

Such a perfect octopus

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Orthros (Ultros :p) + Typhoon is the next DLC boss fight, Famitsu confirms. The magazine also confirms that costumes for both male and female Shepard from Mass Effect 3 will be offered as DLC.

are you trolling? or is it for real?

DR2K

Banned
The game the leaves you with blue balls adding dlc from a game that leaves you with no balls. Match made in hell.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
I just watched Total Biscuit's mailbox where one of his viewers ranted about the terrible ending to XIII-2 and Biscuit wondered why there is less backlash for that than for ME's ending.

Jeels

Can we just get the Ezio and popular vote costumes first. :( Those were announced before the JP version even came out. This is ridiculous.

Nice. I plan on buying whatever DLC comes out for XIII-2. I am seeing myself replaying this game quite a few times.

I wonder if I am the only person who liked XIII-2's ending. It's probably one of my favorite game endings in years.

I wonder if I am the only person who liked XIII-2's ending. It's probably one of my favorite game endings in years.

I wouldn't go that far, but I was alright with the ending, and I really admired how ballsy it was. I completely get why people have such a strong reaction against it, but I was fine with it.

Can't have an issue with something that doesn't exist.

I dunno, I consider Back to the Future 1 and 2 having endings, as well as FF10-1 and stuff. Just because it says to be continued doesn't mean it didn't have an ending point in its storyline.

Top Bottom