• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM subscriptions are up.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
http://twitter.com/EGMNOW

http://twitter.com/EGMLogin

http://www.egmnow.com/subscribe

1qbua.png

Price is looking good.
Domestic:
12 print issues and 52 digital issues for $24.99 -ONLY 40¢ an issue!
6 print issues and 26 digital issues for $14.99 - ONLY 47¢ an issue!

Canada:
12 print issues and 52 digital issues for $34.99 US.
6 print issues and 26 digital issues for $24.99 US.

International:
12 print issues and 52 digital issues for $54.99 US.
6 print issues and 26 digital issues for $34.99 US.

Electronic Gaming Monthly is published 12 times a year including special issues. Special and double issues may apply as two issues. Each premium edition of EGM: The Digital Magazine applies as a single issue."

EGM ipad version coming soon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhwZ3RFvk5k

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Foliorum Viridum said:
I'd be interested in the digital version if there was a subscription for that, being in the UK.
Pretty much this. I asked them on twitter and will update if I get a reply.

Roofy

i got excited for a second when i saw 64 for such a low price

then i remembered im in canada :(

subscribed anyways

Metalic Sand said:
Im trying to find out what the 64 issue subscription is.

12 print issues, 52 issues of the weekly download only issues. That is one year. It is not 64 issues of the print magazine.

"Electronic Gaming Monthly, the leading independent voice of gaming for more than 20 years, returns in a whole new way! Get the new and improved EGM print magazine plus premium access to our new weekly EGM: The Digital Magazine for one low price!"

"Cover price for print magazine is $6.99 per issue. Electronic Gaming Monthly is published 12 times a year including special issues. Special and double issues may apply as two issues. Each premium edition of EGM: The Digital Magazine applies as a single issue."

And from the subscription page: "Your subscription includes either 6 print issues and 26 premium digital issues of EGM: The Digital Magazine for a total of 32 issues OR 12 print issues and 52 premium digital issues of EGM: The Digital Magazine for a total of 64 issues."

Weenerz

Banned
Stabby McSter said:
After getting EGM free for a few years, I think I'll actually subscribe this time. D:

I only signed up for one year, too.

Why? Don't you get the info the same day it comes out on the internet?

KaYotiX

Banned
Just signed up, its also nice to have an actual magazine to read and not just look on the internet all the time.....besides im not ALWAYS on the web

slayzz

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
12 print issues, 52 issues of the weekly download only issues. That is one year. It is not 64 issues of the print magazine.

really? only 12 print issues? That's kinda shady when on the sign up page, its show 64 print/digital issues for 24.99.

TwIsTeD

I love the fine print on the bottom

Cover price for print magazine is $6.99 per issue. Electronic Gaming Monthly is published 12 times a year including special issues. Special and double issues may apply as two issues. Each premium edition of EGM: The Digital Magazine applies as a single issue. © 2010 EGM Media, LLC. All rights reserved. ELECTRONIC GAMING MONTHLY®, EGM®, and EGMTM are registered trademarks owned by EGM Media, LLC

lockload

Polk said:
So once again EGM doesn't want money from other end of the pond.
Shame.

I doubt they are doing it to rip you off its most likely down differing distribution costs, obviously they could get round this by selling the digital issue subs on their own for outside the USA

Kibbles

64 digital and print issues for only 24.99? Now that's a deal. I might have to jump in on this. So you get each issue physically and digitally?

[edit] woah just read a few posts above. Not as good as I thought. I'll just spend my money on some games.

subscription made. It sure is going to be a trip seeing this come in the mail the first time...I'm 29 and started subscribing when I was 12. :lol

lockload

Kibbles said:
64 digital and print issues for only 24.99? Now that's a deal. I might have to jump in on this. So you get each issue physically and digitally?

No the print magazine is monthly (you get 12) and the weekly mag is digital (you get 52) or thays how it reads

Kibbles said:

no

I am all for the return of EGM, but this shady marketing tactic of listing 64 issues for $24.99 and then hiding everything in fine print is really low, and has obviously fooled half the people in this thread already.

Struct09

I'm guessing 64 print/digital issues means:

52 weekly digital issues
12 monthly print issues

I want to subscribe, but would like to get an idea of what I'm subscribing to first.

Giolon

Bought the big one. I miss reading EGM so much. Even when it sucked it was still something to read on the john. No other video game magazine has even approached the quality of articles EGM had in its last 4 or 5 years (IMO).

Now if only somebody could ressurrect CGW and Computer Games Strategy+...

Hmmz.. I'll wait to see how the "New" EGM is before sending them my money.. Already

seems to be a bit on the shady side as many of you think you're getting 64 mags sent to

your house..

Last time I paid for an EGM subscription, I ended up getting Maxim. This time, I could end up getting nothing if they go under? That's not very encouraging.

Polk

Metalic Sand said:
Is the 32 sub that? They really need to be more clear on this.
Well if 64 issues is full year, then half of the issues must me half of a year, right? :)

WEGGLES

Metalic Sand said:
Price is looking good.
Domestic:
64(12)print/(52)digital issues for $24.99 -ONLY 40¢ an issue!
32(12??)print/(20??)digital issues for $14.99 - ONLY 47¢ an issue!
Yeah the prices are looking good. I think I'll subscribe n....
Metalic Sand said:
Canada:
64 issues for $54.99 U.S.
32 issues for $34.99 U.S
FFFFFFFFF

Top Bottom