• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOUR] More retailer listings appear! (Mario Cafe(?), GTAV, RE6, Rayman/DMC PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggy

X-Men Destiny is coming to Wii, that's true (even developed by SK).

uDraw was also confirmed for X360/PS3.
And the rest of the list also sound plausible.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Why do they release this stuff to retailers before E3? Incredibly dumb in the internet age.

Nemesis_

Shiggy said:
X-Men Destiny is coming to Wii, that's true (even developed by SK).

uDraw was also confirmed for X360/PS3.
And the rest of the list also sound plausible.

Ahh okay, thanks. Some of the titles I don't really follow so that's why.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Blergh I was hoping GTA V making an entrance on the next gen consoles.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Could we see a NSMB Wii 2? Would be a good way to boost the Wii.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looking forward to RE6.

And I hope its more like RE1-CVX than RE4-RE5.

trinest

I thought rumours where pegging GTA:V as a Cafe exlusive ;)

Also what no PC version? I think I'll just wait for E3 to prove this list wrong.

Also it couldn't nessary be a leak to retailers, but rather what they think is likely to be announced.

Gomu Gomu

Nemesis556 said:
Scans coming soon though it's just a piece of paper with these names and ambiguous dates.
Hopefully, it's not another:
1272918631091m.jpg
:p

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
trinest said:
I thought rumours where pegging GTA:V as a Cafe exlusive ;)

Also what no PC version? I think I'll just wait for E3 to prove this list wrong.

Also it couldn't nessary be a leak to retailers, but rather what they think is likely to be announced.
Since we know stuff like Gotham Imposters has a PC version, presumably this retailer doesn't carry PC games.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
Ushojax said:
Could we see a NSMB Wii 2? Would be a good way to boost the Wii.
If they put the NSMB Wii sequel on Wii instead of Cafe, then it would very likely mean that Cafe launches:
-without a Mario game
-without a Mario Kart game
-without a Zelda game
-without a Metroid game
...and with HAL and Sakurai both working on other projects at the moment, it would probably also mean it would launch without a Smash Bros. game.
Didn't Nintendo say they didn't want another system launch without any of their big hitters?

EDIT: I guess they could do Zelda Four Swords Adventures 2/New Legend of Zelda for Cafe.

Truth101

Banned
French said:
RE 6 ? Seriously ?

5 was such a terrible game.

So because a series has one bad game they shouldn't make anymore?

I hope it is more in lines with Resident Evil Revealtions

-BLITZ-

GTA V for 360 and PS3

What ... ? No PC ? Why, why ... they are going to do exactly how they did to IV:
PC release: December 2012 - Summer 2013

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
French said:
RE 6 ? Seriously ?

5 was such a terrible game.

Do note that Capcom said RE6 will be "totally different" from RE5.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
-BLITZ- said:
GTA V for 360 and PS3

What ... ? No PC ? Why, why ... they are going to do exactly how they did to IV:
PC release: December 2012 - Summer 2013
Don't panic:

Nirolak said:
Since we know stuff like Gotham Imposters has a PC version, presumably this retailer doesn't carry PC games.

IrishNinja

mario launch game would make it a day 1 purchase, didnt we hear from Anomura to expect a zelda title of some kind?

Walking Dead...love the book, love the show, might be LTTP of zombie games, for me at least. we'll see.

also, my sources are saying Resident Dino: Evil Crisis VI (WORKING TITLE)

Retailer listing needs to have Xenoblade and The Last Story for me to believe its credibility.

Edit: Hurry up with the scans OP.

IrishNinja

vijahs - i dunno, Wii 2 might be Project Cafe, right? retailers are kinda in the dark too; if i see a listing for MGS NEXT (VELVEETA) i'll asume its NGP for now.

Kind of disappointing to hear, I was hoping for GTA and RE to be next-gen games.

I suppose RE could pull off looking nice since the scale is pretty small, but GTA really will suffer.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Krev said:
If they put the NSMB Wii sequel on Wii instead of Cafe, then it would very likely mean that Cafe launches:
-without a Mario game

Why? Nintendo could easily be prepping a Cafe Mario title for late 2012 while a smaller team slaps together a second NSMB title for release this November. A second NSMB game would probably extremely cheap to make and would guarantee a sales boost leading well into 2012. It's a no-brainer.

ULTROS! said:
Do note that Capcom said RE6 will be "totally different" from RE5.

Capcom says a lot of things.

2San

Nirolak said:
Don't panic:
Meh even if there wasn't a pc version it wouldn't be that bad. The PC version of GTAIV is complete and utter trash. Honestly never buying a pc version of anything of Rockstar again unless they can prove that they can properly port games now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom