• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CyberConnect2 NEW GAME COUNTDOWN!

Personally, I wouldn't mind a .Hack for the Triple, especially after seeing what they can do on PS3 with Ultimate Ninja Storm.

duckroll

donkey show said:
Personally, I wouldn't mind a .Hack for the Triple, especially after seeing what they can do on PS3 with Ultimate Ninja Storm.
akachan ningen said:
I don't care what it is as long as it's on PS3/360. We need some more good japanese games for a change.

I see..... Well here's what I think of your suggestions!

fushi said:

luffeN

akachan ningen said:
Better yet, One Piece RPG with Naruto UNS-style combat. It could be sort of like Grand Adventure, except with more exploration. Yeah, I'd buy that.
i like the way you think :D

or what about a JUMP ULTIMATE with the UNS engine.. somehow.. lol

Jonnyram

Countdown image looks like a big version of an iPhone menu icon.
Pretty sure they haven't gone that way though.

ram

i would like to see a new .hack game on ps3, this time with real MMO components (online partys...). but yeah, probably its just another DS game ;/

alba

Little is the new Big
duckroll said:
CC2 will spit on all your faces! You licensed-game-loving scum!!!

I wouldn't mind a new original IP after seeing what they're capable of on next gen platforms, whatever it is, i'll most likely bite ;)

Durante

I'd really prefer an original game to any anime licence (particularly .hack, after SIGN that IP has been in perpetual decline).

But it would be nice if they applied their UNS tech, it's the most impressive traditional cel shading I've ever seen, especially the animations.

Darkpen

Banned
I would love if they made a brand new IP for PS3, considering how much their first outing on the platform wowed everyone.

Ploid 3.0

Hack with online co op free, or bleach are good to me. I'd like a good bleach game in Naruto Ninja Storm graphics. More so a rpg with MP features with the graphics.

Darkpen

Banned
ShinoguTakeruKoeru said:
Casshern Sins, Fallout 3 style. MAKE IT HAPPEN, CC2!!
oh fuck, don't say that. You just know that's not what they're making :(

but it would be FUCKING AWESOME IF IT WAS D; D; D;

Wow about time we hear something from them not naruto related.

Anyway this might to be that STILL unconfirmed Tail Concerto game for the DS.

Darackutny said:
Oh plz plz plz plz plz let it be a new .hack game!! =(

for teh ps3

Let's hope! We already know they're working on the next gen, there were scans last year showing art work and an anime shot so it's not a big secret or anything.

Riskbreaker23 said:
i would like a .hack game in the same vein as WKC. Single player story mode and online missions with custom avatar.

It'd be almost criminal if they didn't include a multiplayer of sorts. Fans have been asking for years, and they know it.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
This could be relevant to my interests!

duckroll said:
CyberConnect2 NEW GAME COUNTDOWN!

Ya can't assume this is regarding a new game. Just look at what else besides games they list on their front page~ the .hack//G.U. movie and .hack//Link manga! This new title could be the rumored IMOQ movie or really anything at this point!

Lindsay said:
This could be relevant to my interests!

Ya can't assume this is regarding a new game. Just look at what else besides games they list on their front page~ the .hack//G.U. movie and .hack//Link manga! This new title could be the rumored IMOQ movie or really anything at this point!

I got the impression that the IMOQ movie was barely in the talks back when they mentioned it (which wasn't long ago). I think it's a little too soon for that. But I'm confident that it's something .hack// related. It's been a while since Redemption anyway.

Mr.Wuggles

Neo Member
where does it indicate that it's the DS game they alluded to years ago? i was under the impression that it was canceled... i think this countdown could be for anything.

deepbrown

SlipperSleaze said:
Wow about time we hear something from them not naruto related.

Anyway this might to be that STILL unconfirmed Tail Concerto game for the DS.

Let's hope! We already know they're working on the next gen, there were scans last year showing art work and an anime shot so it's not a big secret or anything.

It'd be almost criminal if they didn't include a multiplayer of sorts. Fans have been asking for years, and they know it.

Don't think it's the DS game:
We don't think this is a teaser for the new Nintendo DS game, since it already has a Coming Soon teaser on the same website, which can be found after this link. Consider us intrigued.
http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/game-types/action/cyberconnet2-counting-down-new-game-announcement-$1259685.htm

Ah, that makes sense. I didn't know that teaser was still up, haven't looked at it in a while.

Well that's good. I'd rather see another big Console title than DS game #87478.

Top Bottom