• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Bangai-o contest goods came in (T-shirt is literally full of win)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I got a Wii which I'm giving to my fiancee and 1000 wii points which I will buy Rockman 9 with.

They also gave me this super special T-shirt which I'm way more excited about than anything. Coolest thing I've ever won.

bangaio1.jpg

bangaio2.jpg

lo zaffo

Pretty cool!!
Small devs should always reward their loyal fans with stuff like that!!
Well done!! (with a bit of envy)

zoku88

I totally forgot that you actually won stuff. It took a while, didn't it? Could've sworn you mentioned winning many moons ago.

Congrats man!

Can we get a link to the map? I don't have the game with me because I am in the middle of moving but my friend has a copy I think...

sprsk

BudokaiMR2 said:
Congrats man!

Can we get a link to the map? I don't have the game with me because I am in the middle of moving but my friend has a copy I think...

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm3719177
Here's a video of it. The stage was designed to be cleared in different ways, so even though this guy does it this way, you aren't really seeing it all!

The actual stage is on Treasure's Bangaio homepage

Fireflu

Bojangles said:
wtf is with all the nicovideo shit lately?

Yeah I would like to know too, I have tried registering on the site but unfortunately do not posses any attributes of my distant Japanese origins and am unable to conceive Japanese based text or communicate with the regional dialect.
Basically I have no idea how to register!

sprsk

Fireflu said:
Yeah I would like to know too, I have tried registering on the site but unfortunately do not posses any attributes of my distant japanese origins and am unable to conceive japanese based text or comunicate with the reginal dialog.
Basically i have no idea how to register!

There's a thread in the faq forum on how to register.

Niconico has a lot of game videos that aren't on youtube, hence a lot of links are posted.

Fireflu

sp0rsk said:

Niconico has a lot of game videos that aren't on youtube, hence a lot of links are posted.

Ah ok, thanks a lot! Ive been trying to register ever since the Korg DS-10 thread :)

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
sp0rsk said:

Why don't these people just use youtube. Then no one would have to register for anything to look at their stuff.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
FlyinJ said:
Why don't these people just use youtube. Then no one would have to register for anything to look at their stuff.

Because, as you'd see if you actually registered for the site, Nico has a number of unique features not possible on Youtube, has high quality video, is domestic (I have no idea if Youtube Japan is located in Japan or not), and serves the purpose.

The vast majority of the content is made by Japanese people for a Japanese audience, who can actually read the site and aren't going to find the registration process painful.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
now that's some kick-ass shirt.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
FlyinJ said:

Because youtube has terrible quality, and nico users don't care that other people are too lazy to register for viewing.

Mamesj

Banned
FlyinJ said:

why doesn't everyone just eat at mcdonald's? it's cheap and fast and fills you up.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I thought you were having a contest in which you were giving this stuff away.........

Damn....... I want that shirt..........

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Congrats!
T is full of win, damn it I want it, I need it and I shall never EVER have it.
That doesn't sound so nice though :-/

Top Bottom