• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia

Last night I added some funds to my Steam Wallet just to buy Awesomenauts.

Turns out, the deal was gone already. </3 I suppose it will be back on Sale during the Steam Sale, right? right??

Arthea

Why are we talking about the steam sale? Isn't it July?

judging from appearance of supposedly summer sale badge and cards, nope

Last night I added some funds to my Steam Wallet just to buy Awesomenauts.

Turns out, the deal was gone already. </3 I suppose it will be back on Sale during the Steam Sale, right? right??

It goes on sale often, you'll be fine.
Also I'm sure it was in couple of bundles already.

Sajjaja

Thank you. I'm gonna try this out.

By the way, now that we're talking about The Witcher, what does the 3 barometers in the top left corner mean? I know the tutorial explains about Vitality and Endurance but I can't figure out, what the bottom bar represents.

And every time I eat or drink nothing really happens. Why?

Toxicity I think. Rises when you drink potions. If not that then XP. Actually, I think it is XP.

There have been rumours that they'll hit ~mid-year as a result of Nvidia's roadmap changing. Maxwell was supposed to introduce unified virtual memory, but not any more.
If that's the case, NV sure is quiet about their new product launch.

You can use the mobile app if you own an iOS or Android device.

Use the Steam App. It's what I used during the last sale while I was at work :p
Or your phone web browser.

KarmaCow

The new Big Bank DLC coming for Payday 2 is looking pretty good. The map looks massive and the more indepth pre-planning stuff seems like it help with varied playstyles. It seems to stealthable too which is not what I was expecting for a such a huge heist.

The only thing I'm worried about is the performance, the video seems to be official B-roll and it was chugging pretty hard.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
If that's the case, NV sure is quiet about their new product launch.

I just hope the 870 launches in time for AssCreed Unity as I imagine it'll have a higher VRAM requirement than Watch Dogs considering it's not cross-gen. Part of me is hoping that the 870 is 3GB by default so I can pick up 6GB cards; I'd feel more comfortable with that than 4GB.

Jawmuncher

I can't remember any issues, it didn't look any better on PC besides resolution, AA (wait, honestly not sure if that worked) and framerate meaning they didn't put any extra effort in but it ran fine.

Well Spec Ops ran on Unreal Engine 3 so usual PC port as in not too much extra other than some tailoring with a few settings and enhance a few things via injectors but solid none the less.

Techland's Chrome Engine has had some interesting quibbles with pretty much every game using it (the latest game using it CoJ: Gunslinger seems fine now after the stuttering at launch).

Worth noting to keep an eye on.

Ahh I see. Pretty sure DI2 uses unreal 4 so I guess itll be fine unless they are in the mood to mess it up.

It was a great trailer indeed.

Had to grab the MP3 after hearing the song.

derExperte

The new Big Bank DLC coming for Payday 2 is looking pretty good. The map looks massive and the more indepth pre-planning stuff seems like it help with varied playstyles. It seems to stealthable too which is not what I was expecting for a such a huge heist.

The only thing I'm worried about is the performance, the video seems to be official B-roll and it was chugging pretty hard.

That's more like what I wanted out of P2. Interest reignited.

Vuze

I just want to see the price.

I hope there is a discount. A big one considering the the game is roughly a year old.

Oh wow, you better don't say that outside of SteamGAF.
Was already called a PC mustard race pirate because I tweeted out the very same thing tonight.
It's ridiculous how people don't have a problem with paying 70&#8364; (Amazon.de price for the PS4/XOne versions of the game, PC is 60) for a one year old game with increased framebuffer size.

liezryou

June 19th Steam Sale Confirmed

inSRPSD.jpg

Copons

Oh for crying out loud Valve, I need to change my ISP in those weeks, why the only thing you move up is also the only one screwing my short term plans for a better future? :'(

Garcia

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle -- MB-E1E2C726F7F0910E - Taken by liezryou

Yakkue

In my 4 years using steam I somehow managed to miss every single big sale... Looking forward to finally getting lots of games from my wishlist!

_hekk05

Banned
Oh for crying out loud Valve, I need to change my ISP in those weeks, why the only thing you move up is also the only one screwing my short term plans for a better future? :'(

Valve moves at valve time. You either adapt or you get left behind
or you wait for an indefinite time

Tizoc

Should we make a thread to get people ready for the Summer Sale? I mean this kind of thing...you gotta be ready for.

On the plus side it won't start on Friday the 13th!

Garcia

Man, I've been wishlisting so many games because of the upcoming sale. I'm a little scared about the outcome, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom