• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

Damn, SkySky lost some weight during the year. She doesn't look like Joker any more, color me surprised.

Less than one month, NNNNNNGGGGHHH. Blasting Flamenco from season finale right now, screw neighbors.

Tell me more

I'd show her a good time yo.

tumblr_lsgt9rYBOA1qbx5h9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0nc9bjLps1qe29wao1_250.gif

Rewatching S4 right now..I forgot how insanely detailed this season was.

Also caught a foreshadowing of Gus' after he is interviewed by Hank and the DEA about Gale. Gus is in the elevator listening to the 'Ding Ding' while he is tapping his fingers. o_O

bud

i was rewatching collateral last night and i noticed one of the twins. it's when they're heading to the nightclub, and you can see him play around with the laserdot on his gun.

i was rewatching collateral last night and i noticed one of the twins. it's when they're heading to the nightclub, and you can see him play around with the laserdot on his gun.

Oh my, Vince Gilligan is such a genius with his foreshadowing! Because it was a gun that killed one of the twins!!!!!! And he put that in a movie before Breaking Bad was even created. Bow to the master, people!

While we're here, they're showing the premiere at Comic Con :(

Another BB teaser on tonight's "The Killing" finale.

Walt asks Skyler if she's relieved that he's alive. She says that she is, but that she's scared. He asks her what she's scared of, and she responds, "You.'

HYPE

Edit: Late but STILL HYPE

AMC does not give a single fuck LOL. During the killing season finale they played 2 teasers with spoilers of the last BB season, the gus face melt one, and one actually showing the explosion and walt saying he won and all that.

fake edit: Video of that was already posted Leona

Dany

Banned
AMC does not give a single fuck LOL. During the killing season finale they played 2 teasers with spoilers of the last BB season, the gus face melt one, and one actually showing the explosion and walt saying he won and all that.

fake edit: Video of that was already posted Leona

They are doing a BB reruns and are showing those teasers. so bad.

Picked a random episode off the DVR and I'm watching "Mandala" right now: Gus' first appearance! (Victor, too), Ted is cooking the books, Jesse and Jane are doing heroin, Skyler awkwardly singing happy birthday to Ted, RIP Combo, and Walt hurriedly grabs the 38lbs for Gus' quick order at the end. Such a great show. Really wish I had time to rewatch the whole series before S5 starts.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
New promos need more dubstep. At least the creators of Dexter understand that.

Speevy

Banned
Walt: Scared of what?

Skylar: You.

Walt: Apparently, you STILL don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in.

I am the terror that flaps in the night.

I am the chef that cooks your meth.

I am...Darkwing Duck.

*cue theme*

Just finished season 4! Happy to join the discussion finally.

I think season 5 has to do 2 things at once: present a MUCH bigger antagonist
Madrigal conglomerate
while making the consequences of Walt's actions much smaller and more personal (Skylar and Junior have gotten off light, relatively speaking.) I expect some shit to go down with those two big time.

just got the season 4 blu-ray and i'm rewatching the season right now (i do this with all the seasons, directv actually didn't have amcHD until like mid-way through last season so i'm seeing some of it in HD for the first time!) and god damn i'm reminded how much i dislike marie.

at one time i thought i hated skylar but she has worked her way back into a non-love or hate area. but marie..... ugh she annoys me so badly. like when hank is slowly making his way back to the room and he and the trainer are doing their thang and she's getting in the middle of it and acting so enthusiastic. just comes off as annoying!

Here's a few more. I think these are all the stylized, professional photos shoots rather than stuff from in-episode. Don't think there are any spoilers, but let me know if anyone's concerned and I'll put them behind a link:

1X8C8.jpg
INHv3.jpg

XpkQH.jpg

Az

Walt is pretty much the casting of the decade for me. As good and maybe even better than Idris Elba in The Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom