• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

6nXdJrb.gif

Yep, Bravo.

Moving up through the ranks of the Doritocracy, Banderas has now become an intern at a lucrative public relations firm. But as a foreigner in a foreign land, he must use all of his wits to decipher their language... and stand up for his own beliefs in the process.

banderas2.gif

Moving up through the ranks of the Doritocracy, Banderas has now become an intern at a lucrative public relations firm. But as a foreigner in a foreign land, he must use all of his wits to decipher their language... and stand up for his own beliefs in the process.

banderas2.gif

holy shit.

also, the 13th warrior is awesome

It's crazy how Banderas has become synonymous with the PS4 brand. Whenever I see his face from here on the only thing that will pop into my mind is the PS4. lol

banderas2.gif

Oh man, The 13th Warrior! My English teacher in high school showed us this movie when we studied Beowulf.

Sojgat

banderas2.gif

Perfect.

banderas2.gif

Incredible, If you've seen this movie it gets 100x more awesome because you know what is happening at that moment.
well done.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel

Now come on, it can't be Banderas in anything official PS4. That would simply be too great.

o_O

PS: I love that 13th Warrior one, that's one of my favorite Banderas movies of all time.

Edit: OKAY, after seeing the Francis vid where he gets an early PS4, and finding out that Sony had a hand in that happening, well that was surprising. Maybe they actually would get Banderas to do something?

My Uni film society is showing The Skin I Live In (2011 spanish film starring Banderas) on thursday. The launch of the PS4. Surely that can't be a coincidence?

banderas2.gif
Wow. Love this one for many different reasons.

Top Bottom