• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu 18th Aug (Sengoku Basara 3 - PS3/Wii, Persona 3 PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfactor

Banned
New Title/Info:

Sengoku Basara 3 - Wii/PS3
- Meltdowns incoming

Persona 3 Portable - PSP
- Female main character shown

Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP
- Sega's new mystery RPG revealed

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - PSP
- Gameplay seems to be focused on 4 player co-op in missions. You see different Snakes helping each other out to progress through stages.

3D Dot Game Heroes - PS3
- From Software's new game is some crazy looking PS3 title. The entire world looks like it's made out of lego.

Tales of Vasperia PS3
- new costume (purchase on PS store)

xfactor said:
It seems a certain Capcom's ninja is back for action...? :D I hope so but I need more confirmation

dh8uc0.gif

HUELEN10

Infernal Monkey said:
Meme's been dead for years.

If it is Strider, then I guess that means there is no hope tomorrow in Capcom's supposed game reveal to be Legends 3. :(

I want to believe!

Linkhero1

xfactor said:
New Title/Info:
Tales of Vasperia PS3
- new character

It seems a certain Capcom's ninja is back for action...? :D I hope so but I need more confirmation

waiting for confirmation
:D HD - PSN/XBLA
:D 3 - PS3/360
Tekken 6 - PSP
Little Big Planet - Nov 1
Tenchu 5 (PSP/Wii) - Nov 19
BASARA X (Wii) - Nov 19
BASARA 3 (Wii) - Nov 19
Damn who's that girl in your avatar.

Edit: Oh yeah...nice announcements too :p

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Sengoku Basara X for the Wii?

Interesting. Never had a chance to try it out on the PS2.

Tenchu 4 rocked. If Tenchu 5 is real, hopefully Acquire is also on. I just hope that the Wii version loses the crappy motion controls. Would buy both either way.

Takao

Banned
Mr. Pointy said:
Tenchu 5 PSP/Wii is not surprising. FUCK YEAH BASARA X WII PORT!

Another Tenchu? Are we not at a Tenchu overload with Deadly Assasins being released early this year, as well as the numerous ports From has planned for Tenchu on PSP?

Takao

Banned
Snaku said:
Any word on what Dragon Ball X is?

It could be a Western developed game. We got a few Western Developed DragonBall games, Sagas, Legacy Of Goku, LoG II, Buu's Furry, Taiketsu, CCG Game, and Transformation. But personally, I think it's probably a game that hasn't been announced for Europe yet, like the DragonBall Evolution game (I believe Europe hasn't gotten it), or DragonBall Online (I doubt this one).

I wonder who might be behind Strider 3. Would be nice if it was the DMC team, but it would be even nicer if Capcom could line up a new studio to develop a high quality action game so they can alternate between Strider and DMC biennially. Tokyo Vikings perhaps?
in my dreams

2 hit combo for Basara on the Wii too. Nice.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
B.K. said:
One of the sites that says Strider is in the magazine says that Strider 3 is supposed to be similar to Devil May Cry.
ugh, DO NOT WANT.

Jonnyram

B.K. said:
One of the sites that says Strider is in the magazine says that Strider 3 is supposed to be similar to Devil May Cry.
I'm intrigued. The visual style is what really defines Strider, so it would be interesting to see how it works in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom