• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Gold Headset White

Cover me with white if old

Seems like PlayStation Gold Headset will be available in white and they look pretty sick.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HVBPRUO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Edit: Here's a pic

71uBC3GOm5L._SL1500_.jpg

Kelsey

Banned
Are these supposed to be better than the Pulse or worse?

Better to me because they've proven to be more durable. I use them on my Xbox One, PC and PS4. I love them. I hate the look of them in white though, but 79 bucks for the black ones is a great price. I paid 99.

J3ffro

The white looks pretty good, but I don't regret purchasing the black set. I could see white showing much more dirt than the black ones do, and since you handle them constantly to put them on/take them off that would probably not be great.

Kelsey

Banned
How are these headsets? I'm looking for a new one to replace my Elite headset that's about to break.

I love them. The quality of the mic is clear on both PS4 wirelessly and also on Xbox One wired. The sound is fine to me, plenty of bass when needed either wirelessly or wired. Voice commands are very limited on PS4, but these headphones pick up my commands pretty much every single time without issue.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Also interesting that they're calling it limited edition.

Makes me think that the actual white PS4 is going to be limited to that Destiny bundle, like how the White Vita 1000 was limited to just that AC3 Liberation bundle.

todd360

My black headset won't play voice if I have it set to all sound. I can only hear voice when I set it to chat only. I can't figure out whats wrong.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
damn, I'd buy that. I have been looking for a good pair of headphones for late night gaming.

I love them. The quality of the mic is clear on both PS4 wirelessly and also on Xbox One wired. The sound is fine to me, plenty of bass when needed either wirelessly or wired. Voice commands are very limited on PS4, but these headphones pick up my commands pretty much every single time without issue.

How's the sound on them, I've never used the mic on the Elites.

ShinLuigi

Banned
Deciding between whether to keep my black pair of these or stick with the Sibera V2 is so difficult! If anyone has any input on this same scenario, please let me know what you think.

Top Bottom