• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3D Space Harrier coming to 3DS

Hobby

3Dized arcade version of Space Harrier that will be available on the eShop. Will be in widescreen. Sega also has additional plans for 3D compliant classics on 3DS. No release date as of yet.

Xw2a4.jpg

NsBQV.jpg

5oBPy.jpg

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201211210023/

There we go, this is the kind of 3D Classics we should be getting. Love the original Space Harrier, had it on Wii Virtual Console and it was a great version. I wonder what other classics Sega is bringing.

mollipen

O2rQO.gif

I love Space Harrier, so this is awesome for me. But yeah, man—I had this 24 years ago in brilliant SegaScope 3D!

Empty

fuck yessssss :)

fell completely in love with space harrier playing shenmue. gonna be great in 3d and easily accessible on the home screen.

jbueno

Oh shit, I´m in! After loving the Wii VC Arcade version, and the Arcade original way back in the day, this is a no brainer.

terrisus

Now there's an idea which makes so much sense that it's surprising it took so long.

Square next, with 3D WorldRunner and Rad Racer?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Only 3D game I owned on the Master System was Zaxxon 3D so I'm kinda curious about this and the possibility of Outrun 3D.

AntMurda

Shinobi Arcade. Thank you.

And I want all the great SEGA Arcade games on Wii U VC. That tablet controller is magical, especially when you want to watch tv and play games.

clem84

Gold Member
Space harrier is the perfect game to go 3D. With all those objects coming at you really fast... In 3D this should be amazing.

Top Bottom