• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Air Superiority" mode confirmed for Battlefield 3: End Game

Do like they did in the original games and allow them to be capped/captured. If you capture all the bases and stop them from respawning then you win. But noooooo, we cant punish people for being bad these days.

It also demands very well-designed maps...which you certainly can't claim of the base maps.

waypoetic

Banned
what can they really do man? just make it completely out of bounds? then the war will start at the inbounds line.

BF1943 didn't even give points if you killed people in their base and people did it anyway!
Give you a 3,2,1,DEAD order. Baseraping sucks man. I spawn and i die. Just look at what happens at Metro when either of the teams get pushed back to their "bases" - it's just a long ass wait for the tickets to run out at that point. People equip LMG's and sniperrifles and just... Uh.

I think it would be awesome if it was a sea based map for Air Superiority and it had some sort of AA boats, that way you won't have half the team on the ground using Stingers.

Top Bottom