• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Joni

Question: I’d love any scoops on Tom Cavanagh’s character(s?) or Danielle Panabaker’s Caitlin Snow on The Flash. Is Tom even going to be in the Season 3 premiere? —Rym
Ausiello: There is no sign of nor reference to any Cavanagh characters in the Oct. 4 opener. Meanwhile, having seen the premiere, we can confirm that the scant teases thus far about Flashpoint’s version of Caitlin have been very carefully worded. And it is awesome.
TVLine

ZeroX03

Banned
Question: I’d love any scoops on Tom Cavanagh’s character(s?) or Danielle Panabaker’s Caitlin Snow on The Flash. Is Tom even going to be in the Season 3 premiere? —Rym
Ausiello: There is no sign of nor reference to any Cavanagh characters in the Oct. 4 opener. Meanwhile, having seen the premiere, we can confirm that the scant teases thus far about Flashpoint’s version of Caitlin have been very carefully worded. And it is awesome.
TVLine

Ausiello says something is "awesome". Thankfully he'd never exaggerate.

As I posted on the last page, it looks like we're not done with
Killer Frost
and some form of the character will be back.

Ashhong

This season's villains on Legends of Tomorrow are the Reverse Flash (series regular), teaming up with Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn (universe regulars) and Damien Darhk (guest star) to form the Legion of Doom.

8e96d77ffbcd8fe25bba4cd677e8ccf7

We're not sure how they come together exactly, but yes it's looking like time travel shenanigans. Post-Barry hatred RF, but Merlyn, Darhk and Cold are coming from earlier/more criminal parts of their careers.

Yes CW app is the new home. The app will be on Roku, but not PS4.

Wait is this for real? Holy shit I need to watch Season 1.

Does anybody else prefer this Reverse Flash (forgot his name) over Tom Cavanaguhagwoei?

Subitai

That new season new thread smell.

Looking forward to moving on from the bad ending of season 2, Wally, and Jesse.

oh shit i forgot malfoy was in this. dude can really play an insufferable shit, hopefully they use him well.

flashpoint should be interesting. really think they should have messed with it in arrow too, since that show has nowhere to go really might as well latch on to the better property's ideas.

Joni

Tom C Reverse Flash makes for a great mysterious dad figure, but Matt Letscher Reverse Flash does straight up villain excellent. So I'm just happy that we can have both of them on the shows.

Relationship drama and suspension of disbelief aside, this is my favorite superhero show. Hopefully this season will be even better than the previous two.

these damn properties (it's like almost every superhero movie too tbh) need to realize the value of a consistent relationship. this will they/won't they stuff gets old very quick.

just stick him and iris together already. like sure some of the most interesting relationships on tv have been problematic ones but certainly not in these CW shows.

Joni

these damn properties (it's like almost every superhero movie too tbh) need to realize the value of a consistent relationship. this will they/won't they stuff gets old very quick.

just stick him and iris together already. like sure some of the most interesting relationships on tv have been problematic ones but certainly not in these CW shows.

Shows with consistent relationships usually start slipping.

Mariolee

Bad OT title is bad but glad Flash is back on.

Yeah not sure I'm down with the negative thread title either since all it will do is encourage more "Barry is dumb" drive by posts.

Sure Barry made some incredibly poor decisions in the past season, but that's only because so many crazy things are happening to him including the fact that right after getting over that his mother died his father died as well. That's enough reason to really just say "fuck it" and finally give yourself a happy ending you wanted, not the happy ending you got as a consolation prize.

ZeroX03

Banned
Bad OT title is bad but glad Flash is back on.

Yeah not sure I'm down with the negative thread title either since all it will do is encourage more "Barry is dumb" drive by posts.

Sure Barry made some incredibly poor decisions in the past season, but that's only because so many crazy things are happening to him including the fact that right after getting over that his mother died his father died as well. That's enough reason to really just say "fuck it" and finally give yourself a happy ending you wanted, not the happy ending you got as a consolation prize.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1208080&page=149

It was by far the most popular OT title. It wasn't even my favorite of my own.

Except you Tabby, you never liked it, so props for sticking to your guns.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the whole Flashpoint thing from season 2.

Hmm. Will be interesting to see how they handle it for the two episodes it's done and then forever forgotten about.

Ross61

It is the only way to explain what happened to The Flash. Just look at Kreisberg who was vital for Flash and now does Supergirl.

Kreisberg get is still on the Flash....

Like literally both shows have mostly different writers except a few.

And imo Flash S2> Supergirl.

Joni

Kreisberg get is still on the Flash....

Like literally both shows have mostly different writers except a few.

And imo Flash S2> Supergirl.

He is also still on Arrow. He is clearly spending way more time on Supergirl. And yeah, but when those few are the best, the rest gets stuck on Flash.
Also I don't want to explain the joke

Ross61

He is also still on Arrow. He is clearly spending way more time on Supergirl. And yeah, but when those few are the best, the rest gets stuck on Flash.
Also I don't want to explain the joke

The few that they share worked on both last seasons.....

ZeroX03

Banned
No, we didn't.

Heck, I even talked about Flash's OT in the DCTV thread just yesterday.

I actually mentioned the Season 3 OT the day it was announced.

I assumed you were down for poaching OTs when you took Atlanta dude.

Legit sorry if you're upset man, I really consider OTs as a jokey thing that's no big deal.

Top Bottom