• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast786

6 Days to go. Thought I'd come up with a list of 10 topics (one per day) we can all post about until E3 gets here.

#10 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60329837&postcount=6982
#9 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60528001&postcount=7732
#8 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60694437&postcount=8465
#7 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60887865&postcount=9407

=========================================================================== ========
j0ONgoo.png

=========================================================================== ========

Which Playstation game has the best music/soundtrack?

Pick only 1 game.

Lair

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh shit all this hype, how do I contain it

Nice tag lol how did you get it?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=568217&page=3

Probably Shadow of the Colossus then. Very hard to choose though, I enjoy the OST of many games.

I also have some hope for Beyond's soundtrack, since Heavy Rain's was so great. Really unfortunate that Corbeil died.
I'm not the biggest fan of Balfe's output when he works alone, but since he is pretty excited for it I hope he puts together something great.

balfe3nwqjf.jpg

balfeqnocg.jpg

balfe2kepby.jpg

Very excited for Balfe scoring Beyond's OST.

It's pretty heartbreaking that Corbeil died halfway through scoring Beyond. He seemed like a really nice guy, and his award speech at the Video Game Baftas came across as genuinely appreciative (and then Briain had to walk on stage and ruin the moment by making some twattish comment about what Corbeil was wearing). Even people who hate Heavy Rain can agree that the score was brilliant, and it makes me sad we won't be getting another collaboration between him and Quantic Dream again, or at least not a complete one.

Guys... it's happening!

Just took these at the biggest retailer in Portugal, they don't put these up on rumours. Same place I got the GT5 release date from and turned out to be correct.

Says it's coming out this year for PS3.

Sn4ke_911

Guys... it's happening!

Just took these at the biggest retailer in Portugal, they don't put these up on rumours. Same place I got the GT5 release date from and turned out to be correct.

New thread worthy i'd say.

boinx

I reeaally hope it's not for PS3, i mean really, fuck the PS3 at this point. Let a game like that get the advantage of the PS4 hardware.

Guys... it's happening!

Speechless. There day one.

I wanted it on PS4 though. Could it be a cross-gen title?

Feel free to make one with it, I rather not on the off chance it's bogus. I really doubt it is though, like I said, I've never seen them do anything like this based on rumours. And after the GT5 release date being correct (weeks before anywhere else), I believe it.

waypoetic

Banned
Best soundtrack this gen? I'd say Uncharted 2, but, The Last Of Us is coming out next week and i'm almost positive that That soundtrack will be my favorite.

Sn4ke_911

Feel free to make one with it, I rather not on the off chance it's bogus. I really doubt it is though, like I said, I've never seen them do anything like this based on rumours. And after the GT5 release date being correct (weeks before anywhere else), I believe it.

Just do it Metalmurphy. You found it you should make the thread.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Name of the retailer?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Guys... it's happening!

The FIFA 14 box has a Wii U logo.

jpd1408

Banned
If Sony announces the last guardian, ff, uncharted 4 and not let Microsoft show metal gear V Sony will win e3 hands down because there are soon many more games for Sony to talk about.

Midas

PS3? Well, I must say that I'm happy that we will actually get to play the game. But after the rumor I was looking forward to playing it on PS4. You can't get everything I guess. :)

Into

Guys... it's happening!

Motherofgod.jpg

That is pretty interesting to say the least.

Zoator

Guys... it's happening!

If true, this would be one insane year for the PS3. It may actually be the best year the PS3 has had in its lifetime. I would have liked to see this on the PS4 (or cross-gen at least), but honestly, I just want to play the game more than anything at this point.

StuBurns

Banned
I think it'll be PS4 only. The only real-time footage we ever got was from the Ico Collection, and it ran at like ten frames per second.

There's so much debate about what happened with development, but I think it was simply a case of the project being way too ambitious for the console.

Guys... it's happening!

PS3? As long as it doesn't hold back the game. Last thing I want is a game like this suffering performance-wise because of the old hardware. But it wouldn't be the first time for a Team ICO game.

Cidd

Guys... it's happening!

2013 year of the PS3 confirmed, next up Final Fantasy vs XIII

TLOU
Beyond Two Souls
GT6
The Last Guardian
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
Final Fantasy X/X2 HD

Sony is making me rethink my PS4 purchase...

Interfectum

TLOU
Beyond Two Souls
GT6
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy X/X2 HD

Either way they'll get your money and you'll get a PS4 when you are done with those games. Not sure how they lose at all in this scenario.

AznSniper

TLOU
Beyond Two Souls
GT6
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy X/X2 HD

I'm sure they will unveil even more of their PS4 lineup at E3 to help convince you otherwise :p

StuBurns

Banned
Is it really a clone though? Majin came out in 2010 and TLG was revealed in 2009 if I remember correctly. I highly doubt the game was made in one year.
Well, there was quite a few rumours about that, and who really knows, but lots of people knew what Trico was before then, it was shown behind closed doors at GDC'08, and the Majin team had a number of former Team ICO staff. Ultimately, no idea really.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The Last Guardian within the PS4 launch window would have been enormous. It's an oversight by Sony IMO.
At worst it's crossgen, which is still stupid anyway. I refuse to believe they took this long and went through so many restarts just to end up on the triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom