• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT7| Please wait for Tien to be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenor.gif

Skeeter49

Also really glad we used that as the OT title. That line felt weird. I get Frieza was f
Just fucking around with Goku, but still.

I'll always be in the camp of spirit bomb sword being dope as fuck; channeling that unstoppable blue lantern power of hope.

If the dead people including the Future Z Fighters had contributed to that Spirit Bomb Sword, I'm pretty sure everyone would have considered that moment one of the best moments in the entire DB franchise.

Sheroking

The little jobs Goku is doing to make others feel legitimate here and there only signals the coming of the new form.

Can't wait for this thread to become a salt mine when Goku is the only U7 fighter remaining in the TOP.

night814

If the dead people including the Future Z Fighters had contributed to that Spirit Bomb Sword, I'm pretty sure everyone would have considered that moment one of the best moments in the entire DB franchise.
They only need one dead fighter to help Trunks and it should have been Gohan, especially after they re-did history of Trunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom