• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway is $15 at Best Buy

I've been chipping away at it, slowly and just sort of savoring it. I play it for about 15-20 minutes each time I turn on my Vita.

For that price, nobody should miss out.

SFenton

Ugh. Just bought MLB 12, Arkham Blackgate, J&D, FFX/X-2, all seven Crash/Spyro (*after* the goddamn sale), Amazing Spider-Man, Injustice... Tearaway just *can't* happen right now. Sorry, MM. :(

Seik

Banned
Go for it guys. I didn't play that much because I just got it this week, I'll probably seek my teeth deeper this week-end.

All I can say so far is that this

2014-04-23-204731opqn9.jpg

2014-04-23-205918kelkz.jpg

made me feel like a more stalker, creepier version of this.

The_Sun.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If you love PS+ there's no reason to buy any first party vita games unless you absolutely need to own them or need them right at launch. They'll be there probably in under a year, usually six months if that. I know there's a couple of exceptions...but not many.

SFenton

You dun goofed son.

I'll get it eventually! But I also had to rebuy a Vita and mem card from losing my last one. And I have a few games on Xbox One I'd like to get.

Am I the only one who went exclusively Xbox One and Vita? What an odd combo... but I love MS's home consoles and Sony's handhelds.

Dragun619

Went to Best Buy this morning and they had no more in stock.

Stop by Target next door, and found a copy. Was able to price match quick and easy. Sweet.

Ugh, if I had the funds I would so get this. I don't even have a Vita anymore, but I want to rebuy one again just for this game. 15 dollars for this game is like an amazing price too. I hope by the time I can get it, it goes back down to 15 again.

Camjo-Z

Buy it if you really like cuteness and neat gimmicks, otherwise you're probably better off waiting until it's inevitably added to PS+.

Top Bottom