• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trine 2 coming to PS4

boinx

So there is a Finnish gaming expo coming in 2 weeks and on the stage event Frozenbyte is seemingly showing off the PS4 version of Trine 2.

iwaQemhZIoZW2.jpg

Source.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This will look so good in 1080p on my screeen.

The WiiU version is 720p right ? And it already looks great.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1080p@60fps I take it?

There seems to be a lot of smaller PS3 titles being secretly converted to PS4 from what i've learned. Dunno if they are free to those who bought the PS3 versions though :/

Salex_

There seems to be a lot of smaller PS3 titles being secretly converted to PS4 from what i've learned. Dunno if they are free to those who bought the PS3 versions though :/

Yes, as long as it's cross-buy.
Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge.

Tekku

Finished this game a couple of minutes ago actually. Didn't like it much to be honest. Poor story, horrible voice-acting, sluggish controls and badly designed puzzles overall. The mechanics in the game promises more than they deliver.

Very nice graphics though and some good music too.

ThaGuy

What did you play it on? Because the Wii U version with its touch screen and even wiimote controls make it really good. The story was a hit or miss though.

Edit: Was replying to Tekku

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Beautiful game (both 1 & 2).. but dreadfully boring and flawed gameplay.

Sucks, hopefully 3 shines in the gameplay instead of just graphics.

Love it on the Wii U, which is 1080p.

Played the main game + DLC, solid game but nothing mind blowing. But it is beautiful to look at.

Top Bottom