• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

marmoka

Banned
With all these discussions about who is joining, in every forum, Oda must be having real fun.

I have totally accepted Jinbei is the new one, and he is here to stay, unless he dies in this arc. I don't see Carrot or Pedro joining, they aren't charismatic enough to justify it. Neither Pudding is joining right now, depending on the events as well, anything could happen, I want her, but I don't see it.

Vivi may join after the Reverie, or at least she will meet them somehow. She was offered to join, but rejected, because of reasons, like Jinbei. Jinbei has decided to join them now, Vivi could follow a similar pattern.

Red Fire

Jinbei always talking about dying got me worried but luffy has stated a number of times that he won't let anyone of his friends die after ace so i don't know if it's realistic

I don't think vivi will ever join, she has to rule over alabasta, especially since kobra seems to be sick

bjork

Jinbei always talking about dying got me worried but luffy has stated a number of times that he won't let anyone of his friends die after ace so i don't know if it's realistic

I don't think vivi will ever join, she has to rule over alabasta, especially since kobra seems to be sick

Luffy says lots.

Even with his training, I still imagine he can't step to someone like BM or Akainu if things got hairy.

Ray Down

Banned
Luffy says lots.

Even with his training, I still imagine he can't step to someone like BM or Akainu if things got hairy.

He will get there one day.

God I really need to stay off Oro Jackson, I'm getting triggered at stupid shit to much there.

caliph95

He had trouble fighting cracker and beat him because of nami and has a big weakness and almost lost to Doffy who was scared as shit of Kaido. He is not Yonko level yet probably reach there in Wano

MiTYH

Is Super even worth watching.

I'm actually enjoying the recent arc a lot (sub, not sure where dub is at). Move past the movie rehash, but this recent stuff has been a blast, and in ~1 month, sh!t's gonna go down

But yeah, Super Sayian Blue is a dumb name

The dub is retelling the first two arcs which i heard was shit and gets worse before the original stuff actually happen. The Dub would have been better off skipping ahead and just showed the movies

I'm aware of that. However, nothing I've heard of the original arcs sounds thoroughly different or unique compared to the usual DB arcs.

Big One

Banned
Yeah Luffy having funky looking forms is part of the appeal to One Piece for me. There's more of a focus on practicality over how cool it looks, and I like that a lot. When Luffy transforms or something happens to him, it's CLEAR he's stronger than before, because the shape of his body changes in some capacity.

Ray Down

Banned
Luffy most likely only going to have 5-6 gears.

We only got 30% (10 years) left of the manga left and we are so close to end game.

I always like Gear speculation because folks online thought G4 was going to be all 'cool' and slick and angular or something and then nope, guardian statue Luffy.

turmoil

Banned
He learning to control gear 4 without drawbacks would be good enough to me.

I'm happier with a luffy that is strong thanks to his charisma to make allies and luck more than brute force.

Red Fire

Agreed. We haven't even seen all of his forms in gear 4 yet i think, just bounce man and tank man. He probably got some more. Maybe some really OP ones (not that the other gear 4 forms wouldn't be OP lol, gear 4 is just hax)

So no need to jump to 5 anytime soon

Red Fire

Youtube "theories" about gear 5 always pop up on my youtube front page, thumbnails and titles alone make me smh
One piece youtube theorie videos should be erased from the Internet

Ray Down

Banned
Question is will the All Blue be near Raftel?

Because some dreams will be completely their.
Luffy, Franky, Robins & maybe Usopp.

Zoro, Nami, Chopper and Brook dreams aren't dependent on that.

Question is will the All Blue be near Raftel?

Because some dreams will be completely their.
Luffy, Franky, Robins & maybe Usopp.

Zoro, Nami, Chopper and Brook dreams aren't dependent on that.
Technically who achieves their dream first should be a tie between either zoro or usopp I feel like. Brook obviously has to wait until the very end,As you said luffys,frank and robins correlate, Nami I guess maybe she hers can end at raftel too.

Ray Down

Banned
Nami dream is charting the whole world, which we got no real indicator how far we gotten or how much he charted.

Chopper may find a clue to curing all sickness at Raftel but that a huge thing to accomplish anytime soon.

Nami dream is charting the whole world, which we got no real indicator how far we gotten or how much he charted.

Chopper may find a clue to curing all sickness at Raftel but that a huge thing to accomplish anytime soon.
Yea I know but she can technically cheat. Buy a map of a specific section boom chart it lol

All blue better be the most beautiful awe inspiring sea ever

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nami is the best mapmaker in the world so any place she's been will have a better version of the map made. Just buying the charts herself won't be that helpful as her versions are so much better.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yea but she would have to travel to north,south,west blue,the other routes toward Raftel. It's impossible to achieve that anywhere near anyone else's dream accept chopper.

Usopp too, because his dream is so damn vague (and possibly even already completed)

The All Blue might be metaphorical as well, but I doubt it.

Usopp too, because his dream is so damn vague (and possibly even already completed)

The All Blue might be metaphorical as well, but I doubt it.
I don't really get usopps ,what's his goal? He's widely acknowledged as a god now wouldn't that be enough to be a brave warrior of the sea?

All blue better be an actual thing

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Usopp's dream is to become a brave warrior of the sea, and that's arguably been achieved by the timeskip alone.

His further goal is to visit Elbaf though.

Ray Down

Banned
Usopp needs to feel like he's become a true warrior of the sea.

He will find that out on Elbaf and achieve it by beating Auger if I had to guess.

Usopp's dream is to become a brave warrior of the sea, and that's arguably been achieved by the timeskip alone.

His further goal is to visit Elbaf though.
O right Elbaf. Shit that's my dream lol I wanna see the strawhats their myself. I feel a bit dirty getting to see it before them

Top Bottom