• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

mantidor

I have a swtich and I still don't have Mario and Zelda. I think Im just going to cave in and get them digital, cannot find a physical copy anywhere.

Astral Dog

Playing Mario im starting to realize open Mario might not be ny favorite type of Mario at all :/ its bite sized portions and easy difficulty are weird.but presentation and 'charm' wise its a joy.

Saichi Shuuhara

Neo Member
That remains to be seen. That new threads Twitter feed was clogged with joke shower threads, no pun intended, and the forum has just slowed way down.

So whats everyone doing with the rest of the week? I'm going out with friends tonight for dinner & drinks then work the rest of the week.....booooooo-urns!

Including the weekend? D:

Noooooooo i'm not that hardcore, my work has a drinking culture (bosses are English) so after work each day usually has a work paid for beer or wine at the bar down the road. My weekend is looking calm, I need to study, mayyyybe go on a date but i'm not so sure, he is 13 years older than me so.....

Astral Dog

A small shame that this thread has died, I joined specifically to begin chatting in here!

Hopefully this gets moving again.
Hi go to date you never know what could happen if you don't like it move on
i wish i drink more 🍷

I been playing Evil Within 2 its gory and pretty and scary and cheesy and hard and fun ( but not really the controls suck) way more entertained than Odyssey wich is charming but simple

Gibbs

This thread makes me sad now days. I stay connected to quite a few members who left, but its definitely sad to see this thread decay the way it has.

Hi go to date you never know what could happen if you don't like it move on
i wish i drink more 🍷

I went and it was okay. Kinda stumbled in the middle though after the wine started, "You look like a real girl." and "Lucky your mother is asian because asians tend to look feminine."

At least he didn't call me a ladyboy.....

Awkwardness aside it wasn't that bad, he was obviously nervous and trying to be witty. 2nd date is happening

Astral Dog

I went and it was okay. Kinda stumbled in the middle though after the wine started, "You look like a real girl." and "Lucky your mother is asian because asians tend to look feminine."

At least he didn't call me a ladyboy.....

Awkwardness aside it wasn't that bad, he was obviously nervous and trying to be witty. 2nd date is happening
that sounds annoying but at least you enjoyed it in the end, next date update :)
It's slowly growing without a doubt.

its slowly showing signs of activity, like some kind of undead state creeping out, i believe with time it will take a form

Astral Dog

Im sad,been lurking that other place but can't post yet and its driving me crazy, don't even know when i could
Also i feel like i been becoming more cynic on the internet this last year 😢.

Anyways, i had a question about coming out to my dad but as this place is too quiet now might not be right.

Also i want a new name :p

Gibbs

Im sad,been lurking that other place but can't post yet and its driving me crazy, don't even know when i could
Also i feel like i been becoming more cynic on the internet this last year 😢.

Anyways, i had a question about coming out to my dad but as this place is too quiet now might not be right.

Also i want a new name :p

Ask away or you can shoot me a message if you like. Always willing to help.

I'm a member over "there" but i can care less about it honestly.

Astral Dog

Ask away or you can shoot me a message if you like. Always willing to help.

I'm a member over "there" but i can care less about it honestly.
Ok thanks, other members know me a bit more (with all been talking about my mom and stuff) but it would help me to have another opinion.

Gibbs

Uhhhh did my post asking folks to PM me to get into the community discord chat seriously get deleted? That’s pretty lame, mods. I got permission from the mods of the chat to add people because the OP of this thread and some other people are no longer posting here, but we want the community to still be together.

Extremely childish. The actions of one caused this and now they are punishing members who want to stick together? Sad.

Gibbs

Did you decide not to make a new OT?

I personally don't think its needed. At this point there is only a handful of us, and imo, it will not inject life into this, or a new thread. Just let things go the way they are. If we had countless members posting pages daily, then go for it. Unfortunately it's not that way.

I'm making a new OT atm, although I won't lie it's different from what this was like, so if you guys don't like it please feel free to start another community more to your liking.

Gibbs

Making a new OT is a waste of time since no one is posting. A new thread will not help. This one is perfectly fine the way it is. Mostly everyone left for "the other place" or the discord.

Shamylov

Gay cis male posting for the first time. I'm willing to help breathe new life into this thread. Unfortunately, my life is as uneventful as could be so I don't have much to start with.

Gibbs

How's everyone here been?

There's a discord?

Yeah theres a discord group that quite of few of us from here are on. I've been well, how about you?

Gay cis male posting for the first time. I'm willing to help breathe new life into this thread. Unfortunately, my life is as uneventful as could be so I don't have much to start with.

Welcome! =)

That transgender thread is Exhibit A why people left and didn't come back.

The truth is people left after the whole meltdown here regarding "that issue" which I won't state. All in all, I figured it would pass but it didn't and it has stuck. Do I miss the community here? Yes, as I don't feel the magic feels the same over "there."

Last edited:
Top Bottom