• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most clever/funniest usernames you've encountered online?

JayDub

On TF2 there's a clan called [STD], and each member has a name of an STD, like Genital Warts, Syphillis.

I've only ever seen one of them play at the same time...maybe its just one person.

Anyways, whats the most clever/funniest usernames you've encountered online?

For the longest time when I would play the original Halo on PC, I would use Val Killmore. I thought it was rather clever. :D

People still occasionally comment on my TF2 username, Weighted Companion n00b.

Of course, they sometimes call me "Weighted Companion Cube", like some kind of Freudian slip or something.

Jswanko

I've seen this thing were people use numbers to replace letters in their name, that's pretty clever I think.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
In before people start listing their GAF name

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
There was a time during the 08 election when I was playing TF2 that I had a few matches with "Racism" and "Barack Obama" on opposite teams. I thought that was funny.

jaydogg691

I told my cousin to name his XBL Gamertag punish3r 2006 when he got his 360 for Christmas on the year 2006. I thought it was pretty hilarious because he had no clue the new year was coming up.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
chubigans said:
Neogaf member Liu Kang Baking a Pie, complete with matching avatar. :lol
My favorite.

Druz

In Asheron's Call people would have there names like "His Meat" and "His Wife" so that death messages(Broadcast throughout the area) looked something like this:

Lithos Lugian beats His Meat into a bloody pulp!

Pretty hilarious when you're not expecting it.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I used to play TF2 with a guy named "The Homosexual Agenda". Always made me laugh.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Rorschach said:
Holy shit is your avatar Don Ramon? :lol

qn3ceg.gif

Rewrite said:
Yep, Regulus Tera's avatar is Don Ramon. It's officially the coolest avatar ever.

2d1n61t.gif

I just wanted an excuse to post a Chavo gif.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When I'd play Halo with my friends we always had fun with the names.

"You were killed by AIDS"
"You killed a baby"
"You killed Bambi"

I'm sure there are others but I haven't played online for months.

Top Bottom