• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Getting some setup ideas from random ranked matches

j2VXDz.gif

r0NjAB.gif

sdfsdf5psle.png

JeTmAn81

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";230050254]Even the match I posted these gifs from had horrendous lag spikes where BBCS combos were impossible. Honestly I don't think the PC version is gonna improve anything on that front.[/QUOTE]

yoda.jpg

Imma try so hard to hack that GGPO in there

notworksafe

I'm looking forward to it and hope it does well
Not seeing the same hype for Infinite that a Marvel game gets..for the obvious reasons

because capcom went completely radio silent on a game that theoretically comes out in 10 months or less? not to mention no one knows shit about the game anyway.

Numb

because capcom went completely radio silent on a game that theoretically comes out in 10 months or less? not to mention no one knows shit about the game anyway.

Capcom in itself is a problem that Infinite has to overcome with it's Crapcomness

edit

Hold up, Marvel said they wanted to produce quality games
Maybe they can stop Capcom

notworksafe

someone gave this fuck 1000 in one go. what the fuck, i wasn't planning on evo this year but if it's this easy to go for free...

Seyavesh

who says there won't be a charge back

unlikely, that's emc/650fosho who is a pretty legit dude. he actually made a really comprehensive hitbox/hurtbox guide on a lot of chars:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZjpOKxAuvj7wTS4ECrdKk_1XOKcC_EZ8

Ok guys, this is my confession

I didn't donate to marvel at evo because I was already contemplating retiring and considering not attending evo, but I realize how much of a mistake that was, even a little amount would have helped and it's not like I'm struggling.

so to /u/MangaMaster13, I got you homie, maybe I'll see you there

- emc

Seyavesh

god this just made me realize that marvel 4 is probably going to use sf5's netcode

i wonder if that's going to be even more of a nightmare than 3's

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
god this just made me realize that marvel 4 is probably going to use sf5's netcode

Or it won't because they'll make the developers compete for the best implementations again lol

notworksafe

it wasn't in their best interest to bungle sfv either. sf is their biggest franchise, they had the cpt, and sony was heavily promoting it as a major exclusive title. so much for that.

not in Capcom's best interest to cheap out on Marvel 4 when Disney's the license holder

Perhaps not, but the game is coming out toward the end of the year. I still think it's going to have a lackluster launch--maybe not as bad as SF5's launch, but a lackluster one nonetheless. That said, I do hope the game does end up looking fun to play. The initial reveal didn't completely sell me. Capcom will need to really have some big reveals planned for whatever big comic cons are coming up.

At least with the SFV netcode, it's possible to have great matches online.

I've never seen / played a good match on UMVC3 online.

So for like the 3 ppl that care and also I gotta represent my state, this weekend (fri and sat) is the Versus tournament here at the mecca of marvel. Everybody's favorite villains KBR and Kbrad are here for some exhibitions as well as Dual Kevin and Static Alpha. This should be the stream https://www.twitch.tv/airdashclub . The exhibitions are friday and a singles tournament is on saturday. I'll probably be there to support on saturday, a mistake just like kumu supporting capcup

Dahbomb

So for like the 3 ppl that care and also I gotta represent my state, this weekend (fri and sat) is the Versus tournament here at the mecca of marvel. Everybody's favorite villains KBR and Kbrad are here for some exhibitions as well as Dual Kevin and Static Alpha. This should be the stream https://www.twitch.tv/airdashclub . The exhibitions are friday and a singles tournament is on saturday. I'll probably be there to support on saturday, a mistake just like kumu supporting capcup
Sweet will be tuning in.

This weekends Loketest changes For Rev 2 http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/portal.../2017/02/6df7b8079a1d32f331bf5fa565ed772d.pdf So yrc and prc are in counter hit state on startup is one of the changes to make note of.

Edit: translated https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jdGV-Eoz460xO1BE630afqrO3KomCyYxzdmjFzoxjFk/preview

There are some neat changes on this loketest. I dig Potemkin's Hammerfall being faster and being able to brake it later in the animation, but it's still a far cry from the Potemkin of Accent Core days.

I'm not sure what to think of characters being put into a counter hit state when they perform a roman cancel. Is...that supposed to make doing stuff like YRCs risky, because most times when I see them performed, it's in relatively risk-free situations.

Top Bottom