• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

TheOddOne

You do about the same in every Halo thread.

High-oooooooooooooooooo :p
ibgZOcrtYLjGfW.gif

YOU. ME. OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW.
I love how everyone just has to preface their compliments by stating:
"I don't like Halo... BUT"
"Before I give praise to the Halo series I want to let everyone in this thread know I'm not a fan. Got it? Am I clear with everyone? Because I don't want anyone to mistake my compliment for the boxart to mean that I'm a fan of the series. I don't want to be caught with that stigma."

Sai-kun

Banned
Happy birthday Sai-Kun!

Sai-Kun got a Halo related present for his birthday? Jealous.

Happy birthday my friend. I'm gaga for you.

Happy B-day Sai-Kun!

<3

I for one love his (dilusional) posts.

Also Happy Birthday Sai, nice playing with you even if though you managed to insult all the Europeans in the party! :p

Oh yeah, y'all are living in the future ('cept dax i think). I've still got about 5 1/2 hours of being 20 left! Thank you :) <3

p.s. i'm gaga for dax <3

fuck europe

i mean i love you guys :) <3

senador

Banned
Bad ass. The campaign for this game is going to be good.

Finally listened to the most recent Sparkcast. I think a few things were worded weirdly and thus interpreted not the way they most likely hoped (AAs have rock paper scissor qualities), but aside from that a few other odd wordings I feel pretty good about the multiplayer. I'm excited to see it on motion.

Obviously we got it solved; but have all the piece emails actually been found. I and others got 14... Who else got one?

Also, perfect wp7 wallpaper :D

Homeboyd

Wonder if the terminal thing on waypoint that uses forerunner symbols will be used anywhere along the reveal...

Seems like a good place for something to fit.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Apparently I'm famous now because of that Kotaku article!
Random person who I've never played with before (checked my recently played list, wouldn't even let me submit a player review) sent me a message that said:

"How old do u have to be to work for bungie?"

he also sent me a friend request.
So, taking a page out of Karl's book, (pretty sure he was the one who convinced somebody he worked on halo games) I replied with "What makes you think I work for Bungie? ;)"

Is it sad that trolling is nearly as fun as playing games on live?

Gui_PT

Random person who I've never played with before (checked my recently played list, wouldn't even let me submit a player review) sent me a message that said:

So, taking a page out of Karl's book, (pretty sure he was the one who convinced somebody he worked on halo games) I replied with "What makes you think I work for Bungie? ;)"

Some guy once thought I worked for Bungie and asked me how to get flaming helmet.

I told him he had to get a Perfection on Uncaged and to message Bobs99 for help.

Fuchsdh

Social engineering is a gentleman's sport.

heckfu

Banned
I just got a message thanking me for creating halo. So thanks Hydra for finally outing me, do you know how long I've been keeping my internship at Bungie a secret?

Your friends will be jealous and will terrorize your fans. Jealous terrorists. I know from experience.

E3 will be DA SHIT, that boxart got me really hyped!

Edit: hopefully it will have that metallic looking layer from Anniversary, it looks glorious.

Top Bottom