• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reggie on CNN: "3rd-party games like CoD look dramatically better on our system"

Derrick01

Banned
When brainless dummies aren't going to bother doing any research or fact check his ass then you can get away with blatantly lying like that. It's also why republicans are still so popular in this country.

Haunted

I wonder if he really thinks so or it is just a straight PR lie.
I'm sure that's just the line he was fed by the marketing department. It's not like he would actually play CoD on any system to be able to tell the difference.

Midou

I'm sure he must have actually seen the content. Whether he believes some aspect or another looks improved enough for him to lie, or whether he is just flatout lying, I don't know.

Derrick01

Banned

You don't get to a position as high up as his by actually being stupid, only by manipulating stupid people. Of course he doesn't believe it because it's factually incorrect. He's not oblivious to what literally every single industry and media person is saying.

z0m3le

Banned
It looks identical to 360's version and runs worse (average of 8fps less) in single player.

So yeah Reggie running for president of America in 2016. Believe is his slogan.

I don't believe him.

reggie_not_my_prbds1.jpg

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Gotta give him his dues for at least trying, a bit like Nintendos hardware engineers :p

You don't get to a position as high up as his by actually being stupid, only by manipulating stupid people. Of course he doesn't believe it because it's factually incorrect. He's not oblivious to what literally every single industry and media person is saying.

The biggest mistake people make is to think that PR people aren't acted personas.

Exhibit 1
and yet this guy is beloved by so many people, and most of GAF IIRC. Scary times, ppl.
The guy's lost it, IMHO. Ever since that "It's not the same game" Arkham City part, I crossed him out for good. Twat.

Owzers

I started disliking Reggie at a long ago E3 when he was making the case for why Gamecube has great third party support in its last year, and mentioned the same game twice in a short list.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's time Nintendo fired this guy.

He's clearly lying. Yes, I believe Sonic Racing looks better, but that's about it.

Time to get somebody more competent in there.

_PsiFire_

A buddy of mine was over last night who mainly plays the 360 version; he said the Wii version looked smoother and he didn't see screen tearing like he did on the 360.

Derrick01

Banned
The biggest mistake people make is to think that PR people aren't acted personas.

Yeah his job, especially for a company that needs casuals so much like Nintendo, is to say and do whatever is necessary to get as many sales as possible. And we all know casuals have shit for brains when it comes to gaming. I guarantee you the ones who saw that interview believed him. Just like they believe COD is a HD game.

Top Bottom