• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why was that Amir0x thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't a thread having to do with a somewhat prominent member of the community and the choices he's made need to be seen by the community that supported him in the past?

...or do are just going to dust this all under the rug and pretend it didn't happen?

uDleYYR.gif

It's fucking CRAZY seeing him post in pedophile threads and knowing that there's an agenda to lowkey defend and humanize pedophiles in all of his posts

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Just saying it's all over Twitter so not much you can do now to just brush this away. Amirox himself needs to explain and hopefully it's better than the time he stole from gaffers who helped him out.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Mods are gunna cover for him yet again.

This makes it look really bad for the site. Guy is protected for years from punishment for shitting on other members, stealing from other members, and beating his mother. Turns out to be a pedophile? More nepotism.

Yeah, I'm really not down with the fact that threads are being straight up nuked over this. It's pretty well relevant and should be addressed.

Like, I think places like ******* can be pretty problematic, but I can't blame them mocking and attacking NeoGAF over stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom