• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie Responds to Recent Feedback on Destiny 2

While there are a bunch of issues, if they don't provide good loot, it doesn't matter.

Token system can get fixed, they could add random rolls, but if the loot sucks nothing changes.

They got INCREDIBLY lucky with the loot with the launch of D1. The raid weapons were good to great across the board providing a reason to go back into the raid, some of the exotics offered at launch were still in use at the end of the game, etc. If D1 launched with the loot quality D2 launched with.. we wouldn't be having this discussion cause Destiny would have died.

So if the loot is going to continue to be generic af, it doesn't matter what they fix at the end of the day. When they finally set aside their pride and admit PVE and PVP need to be separated, maybe this game can flourish. PVE content can get some much needed creativity and PVP can finally achieve balance without PVP constantly undercutting the PVE experience.

Pretty much, people forget at the end of the day, the core loop of Destiny isn't shooting, it's loot. And when you build a game with very little loot to get, and very little variance in loot, then it's all relatively moot.

Path of exile and Diablo I would argue first and foremost are build based games. It's about using the intricacy presented by an immense amount of options and choices that are a result of combinations that can drastically change the way the characters play, what they are good at etc. If you take those out of the game, they become pretty mediocre games.

Yeah. It's weird for me to see people bored of a Bungie game before I've gotten the chance to play it.

The price has dropped so fast on console D2 that I'm seriously thinking of canceling my PC preorder at full price and just wait for the price drop before Christmas before buying in.

It's crazy that console D2 has already had a price drop before PC D2 was even released.

In retrospect, waiting almost 2 months to release PC D2 will be considered a huge mistake down the road by Bungie/Activision/Blizzard.

The game isn’t even fully released and already people are begging for more reasons to play it constantly. It’s like someone yelling a massive suggestion at them and asking for a timetable in the same breath. Ignorance runs deep in many members of the community. Oh and while you’re at it, publicly announce how your game has serious problems (to some, not all) to address before it is fun enough for the loudest people.

They always say they are constantly working to improve the game.

ZeoVGM

Banned
1. Random Weapon Rolls...nobody complained about this in the first game...it's a staple of loot games, makes absolutely no sense to take it out.

Uh, many people complained about it in the first game. I was one of them. And there were multiple people in the last Destiny thread right here on GAF saying they hope Bungie never brings it back.

It's a hotly debated point so you're very wrong to say "nobody complained about this."

Also, i don't care if it's a "staple of loot games." Something being a staple doesn't make it good. Grinding for rolls on weapons that aren't bad is not fun. That isn't content, man. It's the same thing as getting the same weapon over and over again now -- except it would sometimes suck.

There is an issue where there isn't enough cool loot in the game. The answer to that is to add more loot. Cooler loot. Do that. Adding random rolls back into the game would be a terrible idea.

That being said, they need to bring back special perks on Raid weapons and stuff like that.

2. Zones are incredibly boring and bland. Not to mention so much feels cut out during free roam that they actually feel smaller than D1's zones to me.

Yeah, now this makes absolutely no sense to me. The public events are fun as hell, they added Adventures and Lost Sectors. I can't remotely imagine how they would feel smaller than D1's zones to you.

A couple are maybe a bit smaller but there is more happening in them and with more interesting areas (like on Titan, which has two completely different and distinct looking areas).

3. Weapon Slots...D1's Normal, Special, Heavy weapon system was fine. Absolutely no reason to change it. D2's weapon slots just feel sloppy.

This comes down to personal opinion, but I don't agree. I love that shotguns and snipers are now used less in PvP because of it. And I love being able to swap between two auto rifles. It's great.

Strakt

The price has dropped so fast on console D2 that I'm seriously thinking of canceling my PC preorder at full price and just wait for the price drop before Christmas before buying in.

It's crazy that console D2 has already had a price drop before PC D2 was even released.

In retrospect, waiting almost 2 months to release PC D2 will be considered a huge mistake down the road by Bungie/Activision/Blizzard.

Price drops always happen randomly on Amazon regardless if a game is successful or not. It being $49.99 on amazon indicates nothing other than a sale lol. Theres a diff between a price dropping $10 and a game dropping down to $30 or less. Regardless, you can find the PC version in a lot of diff places for $30-$40. You can even get the PC version for $49.99 on sale @ amazon as well (Physical copy)

border

I kinda doubt that they are just sitting on a finished version of PC Destiny 2. It's taking an extra 6-8 weeks to get out the door. They probably would have liked to have it launch alongside the console version, but it was impossible to accomplish (short of actually delaying the PS4/XB1 skus until the end of October).

Regarding people complaining about duplicate drops... The game absolutely showers you with loot, if it didn't drop duplicates everyone with 100-200 hours in game would have literally every exotic and every legendary by now. I'm happy with the current system; at 120 hours played I have a ton of good stuff but each exotic engram is still exciting for me because it could be a Tractor Cannon or something else I don't have.

People on r/DTG are hitting 305 with all Blue/Rare armor. This is the first Destiny where you could max your character with Rares so in a way Destiny 2 is already doing what you say.

There are also Blues/Rares in archetypes that have different perks from the legendary versions, and because of static rolls, that makes them the only possibility to get that archetype/perk combination (whereas in destiny 1 with random rolls, you could get a legendary equivalent of pretty much any blue, getting all the same perks + 1 more).

I understand all of that and I consider a step in the right direction. But regardless, the current system is heavily skewed towards legendary/exotic - particulalry because they drop so often. And white/green (and most of the blue Stuff) is just glimmer rewards.

Yea, not true at all, or at the very least extremely misleading. After around 40-50 hours (With three characters, including leveling of each character in this figure), mostly comprised of grinding and patrols (At least half, if not more of that time) to higher light levels, I had basically completed everything available outside of PVP event participation. My main playgroup comprised of light levels between 280-290 effectively stopped playing after the second raid clear. I just checked their playtime on wasted on Destiny 2, and they are sub 50 hours, one of my buddies has two full level characters, three raid clears, a few nightfall prestige clears and has 51 hours. Based on the random groups we had played with and the first raid being a blind clear, I know at least 15 hours of those were the raid. Probably 12 are from his second character.

So that leaves ~25 hours, where he expended all of the content, including grinding for gear to be raid ready.

I'd say if light level did not exist, you could effectively experience all the content the game has to offer within a 20 hour window.

So you say, what makes Diablo, Path of Exile or any other loot based game any different, you could clear the game and all content in like 15 hours etc. Ahhhh very true, however the gameplay loop, allows for scalability of content, and the system allows of randomization of enemies and every other experience. Kind of like the Nightfall offers a small peak into. Then of course you also have actually interesting gear and builds to play around with to see what you can accomplish. Something D1 was severely lacking in, however, compared to D2, it's night and day.

I just checked and I have 99 hours put down. I haven't been able to play in over a week otherwise it would be a bit higher. I have two characters at 300ish and haven't started a Titan yet.

I think it's like the guy a few posts below you said, how much you enjoy the end game depends on what you like to do. I just like doing random shit, helping out newbies, etc. I've only cleared the raid once.

I HATED the looking for good weapon rolls part of D1 and upgrading weapons for that matter.

I disagree that it's a loot game over a shooter, it's both. I do plenty of activities knowing I ain't getting shit but it's fun.

Saying all that, I realise Destiny means different things to different people. Some people are only in it for certain parts or certain parts are the most important to them. It sucks that you're not getting what you want from it and I hope they fix it. I find it quite relaxing to play so I'm not too worried about any changes ruining it for me(as long as they don't bring back weapon rolls).

Im sad that the strike playlist is useless outside of nightfall. I don’t think I even got a chance to do all of them either :( I have tons of adventures left to do that are also useless. I wish they had heroic adventures with modifiers or something idk.

I just checked and I have 99 hours put down. I haven't been able to play in over a week otherwise it would be a bit higher. I have two characters at 300ish and haven't started a Titan yet.

I think it's like the guy a few posts below you said, how much you enjoy the end game depends on what you like to do. I just like doing random shit, helping out newbies, etc. I've only cleared the raid once.

I HATED the looking for good weapon rolls part of D1 and upgrading weapons for that matter.

I disagree that it's a loot game over a shooter, it's both. I do plenty of activities knowing I ain't getting shit but it's fun.

Saying all that, I realise Destiny means different things to different people. Some people are only in it for certain parts or certain parts are the most important to them. It sucks that you're not getting what you want from it and I hope they fix it. I find it quite relaxing to play so I'm not too worried about any changes ruining it for me(as long as they don't bring back weapon rolls).

The thing is, if they had separated into PVP and PVE and built the game with scalability in mind, then it's up to the player to decide how far they want to go. You can keep playing Diablo on normal difficulty for as long as you want. But the option to move up to higher difficulties, to add more modifiers on enemies, seek greater challenges in both the story and randomized map templates is there. (Or in this case strikes and story missions, although randomized maps would be cool too.) It's why even though I'm someone who has been raiding all the way back to early WoW, I'm honestly thinking they should strip the raid from the game, in order to move forward with content that can continue to scale onwards, instead of the raid as the pinnacle. The raid after a few times, is done, experienced and conquered. Scalable content can go much further, and then is more rewarding for new seasons with new enemies, modifiers, and gear.

For both the casual player and the hardcore player, a system like that is better as it gives the player the agency, instead of gating us (as much). I also would have enjoyed a deeper campaign, with bosses integrated into the campaign itself as well. Then that too becomes part of the content that is recyclable.

You, would be able to stay at whatever level, difficulty and content you find fun and engaging. And the hardcore community and everything in between could also find their own place on that scale, also give players more freedom with their time and groups as they could tackle content at their own pace, instead of getting everyone together for raids etc.

I know I'm a broken record at this point, but, just one more time. Please Bungie look at Diablo, Path of Exile and Warframe. The answers to your problems, and how they were able to create lasting and interesting gameplay loops are the answer to a lot of your biggest problems.

ZeoVGM

Banned

The console D2 has not had a "price drop." It's $60. But you'll find it on sale.

That happens with most big Activision and EA games. You'll see it on sale at Target or Best Buy a few weeks later.

Maybe a huge step back from Destiny 1 in AoT/RoI era, but no way it's a step back from Destiny 1 at the same time after launch...just the campaign by itself gave me more enjoyment than the whole of D1 at launch (sans Loot Cave 1.0, that was good times lol).

If we see the same amount of improvement from expansion to expansion with D2 as we did D1, D2 will be a juggernaut again pretty darn soon IMO.

I dunno man, there is a huge argument in favor of Vanilla D1 being the best D, just because of Vault of Glass and the awesomeness it entailed. To be honest I never cared about the story in D1, or the grind to upgrade weapons. Rocking the VoG with a Vision of Confluence was, and still is to this day, the MOST fun I have had in ANY Destiny content.

King's Fall and Wrath of the Machine were fun too, but Vault of Glass was Destiny's peak IMO.

Leviathon is a gold plated turd. Hell its boss even looks like a LITERAL gold plated turd.

And for perspective I already have over 200 hours in D2 because I enjoy helping people through Prestige nightfalls and the raid. But this crap we have right now has got NOTHING on the Vault of fun times.

arimanius

I'm a huge fan of Bungie and I think Destiny 2 is an incredible game. But I am disappointed by the weekly update this week, and their response to end game feedback.

I learned in D1 that there weekly updates are trash and they never respond to anything legitimate. I use to get pretty upset but now I'm like whatever I'll just move on and play something else.

border

They stopped calling them Weekly Updates like 1-2 years ago, specifically to try and quash the notion that every weekly blog was supposed to be some big important infodump or announcement.

The thing is, if they had separated into PVP and PVE and built the game with scalability in mind, then it's up to the player to decide how far they want to go. You can keep playing Diablo on normal difficulty for as long as you want. But the option to move up to higher difficulties, to add more modifiers on enemies, seek greater challenges in both the story and randomized map templates is there. (Or in this case strikes and story missions, although randomized maps would be cool too.) It's why even though I'm someone who has been raiding all the way back to early WoW, I'm honestly thinking they should strip the raid from the game, in order to move forward with content that can continue to scale onwards, instead of the raid as the pinnacle. The raid after a few times, is done, experienced and conquered. Scalable content can go much further, and then is more rewarding for new seasons with new enemies, modifiers, and gear.

For both the casual player and the hardcore player, a system like that is better as it gives the player the agency, instead of gating us (as much). I also would have enjoyed a deeper campaign, with bosses integrated into the campaign itself as well. Then that too becomes part of the content that is recyclable.

You, would be able to stay at whatever level, difficulty and content you find fun and engaging. And the hardcore community and everything in between could also find their own place on that scale, also give players more freedom with their time and groups as they could tackle content at their own pace, instead of getting everyone together for raids etc.

I know I'm a broken record at this point, but, just one more time. Please Bungie look at Diablo, Path of Exile and Warframe. The answers to your problems, and how they were able to create lasting and interesting gameplay loops are the answer to a lot of your biggest problems.

Great response, thanks. I agree with pretty much everything you said(just not on removing the raid). I've expressed an interest in introducing a good Horde mode and many other suggestions that would mix things up a bit. I am hoping the first dlc will be unusual in some way. I think it's understandable why they might play it safe with the initial release.

I still stand by my original post though. At least from my point of view the game is great and I'd recommend it to any potential PC players.

I dunno man, there is a huge argument in favor of Vanilla D1 being the best D, just because of Vault of Glass and the awesomeness it entailed. To be honest I never cared about the story in D1, or the grind to upgrade weapons. Rocking the VoG with a Vision of Confluence was, and still is to this day, the MOST fun I have had in ANY Destiny content.

King's Fall and Wrath of the Machine were fun too, but Vault of Glass was Destiny's peak IMO.

Leviathon is a gold plated turd. Hell its boss even looks like a LITERAL gold plated turd.

And for perspective I already have over 200 hours in D2 because I enjoy helping people through Prestige nightfalls and the raid. But this crap we have right now has got NOTHING on the Vault of fun times.

I can pretty much assure you that VoG is remembered so fondly mainly because it was the first game and a new experience. A raid in a first-person shooter. Atheon was a unique enemy, the mechanics were fresh etc. Most those enemies hadn't been abused to death like they are now. There's a lot of factors around why it was so much more fun, but I think a large part of it is fatigue, especially amongst enemy archetypes. I think it's a big reason why the current raid is so mechanically focused, it required less work than creating new enemies and the AI needed to diversify the combat. It's built into the core of everything they've done, recycled with little change. That level of recycling really only works when you have other dynamics and factors (Diablo/POE with enemy traits/modifiers again) to compensate for it. They tried to a degree with the taken, which is why it was more interesting than past content at that point. But in terms of behavior they were nearly identical to existing enemies.

Sulik2

Change the heavy weapon and secondary weapon system back to how it worked in destiny one please. And add a freaking lfg system.

The lfg in the app worked great the couple times I used it.

Yea, they're working on integrating it in game currently as well. I'd also like to see a chat feature for guilds in game. Having to use a third party app or Discord to communicate with clanmates is not optimal.

jviggy43

I mean the official app.

I haven't used guided games yet. If it's not incentivised, it should be.

No I know, but youre having to use an outside system to find players rather than an in game mechanic like matchmaking. It shouldn't be that way. People who don't want to use a matchmaking system can still use the destiny lfg.

Amen.

You don't have to become those games to implement a uniquely Bungie/Destiny version of some of what makes those other games tick.

Haven't touched it in awhile because I'm waiting for the PC version, but are the sorting filters for the vault still completely broken?

molnizzle

Would you rather they say nothing?

Things don't happen overnight in game development. ESPECIALLY at a company that size. Hold yer horses, it'll come eventually.

No, I’d rather them use their grown-up brains and avoid these situations in the first place. Some of this stuff is so goddamn obvious.

Strakt

Where did you hear that? If this is the case, that's pretty fucked up.

Its just a rumor based off the listing :

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student - Ikora Rey.

Features:
- Explore Mercury and its mysterious "Infinite Forest"
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- And more...

GhaleonEB

Well, it's good to know that they're taking all of this stuff in and considering what can be done to increase player engagement and character customizability.

I obviously wish that they had laid out their plans a little more, but it's not like you can ever expect much information from Deej.

I rag on Deej's writing and communication skills, but I don't put this one on him. Part of the issue is they have a post launch plan (Faction rush, Iron Banner, flashpoints, prestige/raid challenges, Trials), but their Live team is by necessity very reactionary. They didn't start getting heavy feedback into the endgame until the game had been out for a bit, at which point the Live team is fixing a lot of bugs and absorbing feedback.

They can't say anything specific about their plans because the player base will latch onto everything they say and hold them to it - if plans change one iota Bungie gets ripped apart for breaking promises. This is why major features often go unannounced until they're live, via patch notes. If they listed a handful of things they were evaluating, every one of them that didn't make the cut would be held against them.

As such Bungie is super cautious about what they commit to doing. When they do commit to doing something, it often takes a while but the fixes tend to be pretty large. I think the trek Destiny 1 went on is a good proof of concept for what we'll see here: QoL improvements will start to land in tandem with expansion 1, which will also build out the endgame. I'm guessing that's the timeframe they need to really do something worthwhile.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Im sad that the strike playlist is useless outside of nightfall. I don’t think I even got a chance to do all of them either :( I have tons of adventures left to do that are also useless. I wish they had heroic adventures with modifiers or something idk.

I don't have many issues with the endgame myself. It is overall the same as Destiny 1 for three years: hit max light, then play the Raid, Trials and Iron Banner to get cool loot.

But they need to add in some stuff.

- Bring back strike specific loot along with a Heroic Srike playlist. The harder the difficulty (Heroic, Nightfall, then Prestige Nightfall), the higher the drop rate.

- Add some sort of exclusive loot drop to Lost Sectors. My idea would be adding an ornament that has a chance of dropping after you complete a Lost Sector. You can then use that ornament on that zone's armor set to make drastic (and awesome) changes to it. For example, you collect the full Titan set for your Hunter through vendor packages. But you can then go play Lost Sectors in that specific zone. I imagine the change in armor being as different and cool looking as the Raid ornaments in Destiny 1's Moments of Triumph.

- Once you've beaten all of the Adventures in a zone, you can replay up to 4 of them per day by visiting that zone's vendor. They should add an additional difficulty option at that point. As it is, you can get random exclusive blue loot from Adventures. But if you replay them on the harder difficulty, you can then get exclusive legendary gear. Now this wouldn't be based on RNG. But I think every Adventure should have have an exclusive legendary gun or piece of armor. It would be similar to strike-exclusive gear in that it would be noticeably unique.

- If you hit 305 on a character, from that point on, every legendary, exotic and vendor engram should be 300. We did the work to get to 305. Now let us easily get all of our loot up so we can use it.

The echo chamber of negativity regarding D2 on here is nuts. D2 has improved on D1 in every conceivable way but now we have these extremely vocal sperglords and streamers who've burned through the content at an absurd rate complaining about the lack of endgame and asking for the godawful random stats on weapon/armor drops back so they can have some shitty reasons to grind instead just playing the game like a normal person. I don't get it.

First of all, nice ableist insult. Second of all the endgame for D2 sucks. People have legitimate criticisms and you just handwaving it away by calling them "sperglords" is insulting. People want to have a reason to play the game and the carrot and the end of D2s stick is moldy and rotten.

It's ridiculous that it's in the state it's in after 3 years of experience of what does and does not work with Destiny 1. It really seems like there's no vision for where the game is going to go, they're just throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks.

I dont know how everyone else feels about the guns, but they are very underwhelming. I had dozens of beloved guns in D1, but have yet to get truly excited about any gun in D2. Everything is boring. They focused so much on "balance" they largely acheived it and now everything is lame.

The point is to have fun? I've got a 305 Titan and still haven't explored most of the lost sectors or done all the adventure sidequests.

Lol, there's no point to either of those things at 305 light and it would take you about 5 hours to do them all anyways. Adventures and Lost Sectors are pointless outside of flashpoints.

TyrantII

I can pretty much assure you that VoG is remembered so fondly mainly because it was the first game and a new experience. A raid in a first-person shooter. Atheon was a unique enemy, the mechanics were fresh etc. Most those enemies hadn't been abused to death like they are now. There's a lot of factors around why it was so much more fun, but I think a large part of it is fatigue, especially amongst enemy archetypes. I think it's a big reason why the current raid is so mechanically focused, it required less work than creating new enemies and the AI needed to diversify the combat. It's built into the core of everything they've done, recycled with little change. That level of recycling really only works when you have other dynamics and factors (Diablo/POE with enemy traits/modifiers again) to compensate for it. They tried to a degree with the taken, which is why it was more interesting than past content at that point. But in terms of behavior they were nearly identical to existing enemies.

They really need to experiment more with buffs and debuffs and heals, but controlled by players.

Running the aegis was fun.

Imaging people having to keep a coldheart beam relic on a boss while others DPS? Or several on a team buffing the dps designated player.

Nydius

I'm so underwhelmed by Leviathan. Done it once, not interested in doing it again. Compared to one month in on Destiny 1, I was ALL IN on Vault of Glass and wanted to do it on all three characters every week.

Leviathan is, quite possibly, the most lazy and mechanically boring raid Bungie has ever made in the Destiny universe. Every single Destiny 1 raid beats it, hands down.

Maybe it's my old Warcraft raider days speaking but I would love for them to sit down with Blizzard and take some tips on making raids. I realize they don't have the traditional MMO trifecta so they'll have to adapt but I keep thinking about what it would be like to have a Destiny equivalent of Naxxramas, with wings of varying difficulty and a multitude of bosses with different mechanics that would fully explore the uses of each of the three class abilities. It's a shame Bungie doesn't seem to have this kind of imagination and they just keep defaulting back to the same mechanics they've used in the past, only incrementally worse than before. Maybe it's just me but I think there should be raids that are more than just a one night affair and have an actual sense of progression.

I could say something similar about Lost Sectors. I was genuinely hoping Lost Sectors would be something like Diablo 3's procedurally generated zone dungeons where each area had a theme but when you loaded in it would generate a map. Consider walking into a Lost Sector on the Rig only to have it be a three tier map with multiple lieutenant level mobs, chests to hunt down randomly, and a boss at the end. Instead, it's just the same static rooms with loot chests that sometimes don't even properly poop out loot.

Gunplay still feels great but damn if the guns themselves don't feel underwhelming. It's pretty sad when I've moved into Destiny 2 and I'm STILL using MIDA. Or I could use semi-MIDA with explosive rounds, err, I mean Nameless Midnight. Scout Rifle/Auto Rifle combos dominate nearly every aspect of this game, both PVE and PVP. Meanwhile, all the weapons which really defined the game back in the Destiny 1 era - fusion rifles, oddball perk rocket launchers, weird perk sniper rifles, swords - are all shoved in the same slot fighting for attention.

Strikes and Nightfalls no longer feel rewarding and the removal of strike-specific loot really removed any incentive to grind them.

There's a very real sense of "what now?", especially when you reach higher power levels and it feels like everything else is the same as it was 50+ levels ago. I realize I play more hardcore than others but many of my friends are the epitome of casual players - lucky if they can play a couple hours a night or every-other-night - and most of them have already fizzled out too.

I could keep going but I'm too tired at the moment and my train of thought is starting to go off the rails.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Lol, there's no point to either of those things at 305 light and it would take you about 5 hours to do them all anyways. Adventures and Lost Sectors are pointless outside of flashpoints.

While I agree that they need to add some more rewards for them (see my above post for ideas), the point of them is to have fun. I'm having a good time going through them overtime with a couple friends.

We're not rushing to go through them. But we still have a few Lost Sectors we haven't found yet and a few Adventures to do as well. And the Adventures are really entertaining since they're story-based.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Leviathan is, quite possibly, the most lazy and mechanically boring raid Bungie has ever made in the Destiny universe. Every single Destiny 1 raid beats it, hands down.

I can't imagine a world where Crota's End beats Leviathan "hands down." I wasn't enjoying Leviathan at first but had a blast when I went back into it.

And I'm sorry, but calling it "lazy" is a ridiculously silly comment. Lazy, even. That's what the term "toxic community" is referring to.

If you're not a fan of the Raid, that's fine. But to say it's lazy after they put a lot of time and effort into crafting it, is not good criticism.

Dalek

The problem for me is that there isn’t anything else that scratches this itch for me. Destiny gameplay and environments are fun for me and there’s nothing else like it. I’m underwhelmed right now with D2 and there’s lots of frustrations. But if I drop it, there’s nothing else like it that I’ll enjoy in this space.

Top Bottom