• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Dystify

Sh2FIBj.jpg

Well, that's it guys. The end of the world is nearly upon is. Not our world but Hyrule, that is. The embargo for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild previews has ended.
Let's hear what professional journalists have to say about the game. I also hope you like the topic I created. Enjoy!

If your preview hasn't been added to this list please PM me or send me a message/tweet on Twitter.

Note: The REVIEWS for the game will drop next Thursday, March 2 at 3:00 AM PT/6:00 AM ET/11:00 AM GMT/10:00 PM AEDT. Expect another topic made by me then. The OT will be up on either March 2nd or 3rd.

Nintendo Switch Previews | Nintendo Switch Hardware Reviews

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Review Thread | Spoiler Thread Please do not post spoilers in the preview/review topics.

f9xSsH6.jpg

E0R3zmY.jpg

iIWTCcO.jpg

Written Previews
5IqbwCt.jpg

VB29Aal.jpg

Yefjr8c.jpg

dh6K4PY.jpg

Video Previews

tCMqSj9.jpg

RGfV6a2.jpg

Previewers are allowed to show 15 minutes of new gameplay. All these videos can be found here.

Other Videos & Content

And any potential productivity for me today is gone. Bring it on!

EDIT: Also please mark spoilers everyone, or let us know if any previews have big spoilers.

Can't wait. ^___^

I heared that they need to stay spoiler free so we won't hear much from the story but hopefully someone will say if the game has music in the towns and villages.

Simo

Nice! I'll read a few before leaving for work. Happy to see a photo mode is in, I never knew about that personally. lol

Smellycat

Can we make a non-spoiler version of the throat I don't want to find out any story details I just want impressions about whether the game is great or spectacular

This game can really top OoT and LoZ and that's wild. We're almost there. Hype hype hype!

200w.gif

Can we make a non-spoiler version of the throat I don't want to find out any story details I just want impressions about whether the game is great or spectacular

I agree with this completely. When I'm thinking of BotW I almost forget that's there's going to be a story too!

Griss

I feel like I've been spoiled so much already but I can't stop...

Problem for me was that I hated the E3 reveal - a lot - so I had to keep following Zelda news to see if it was the game I wanted to be. And... it was! Eventually.

But now I've fallen into the trap of reading everything about the game I can and I'm worried I know too much.

...I'll just read one or two previews. Yeah... just one or two. Or three. Or four...

E-phonk

Banned

I actually don't think reviewers are allowed to talk about the story outside of the tutorial area.

Plum

Nice thread! Not long until those juicy previews. This is gonna be our first real indication of how the game will turn out, can't wait.

Freeman76

Stay out of threads pertaining to the game is the only safe way to avoid getting spoiled. Black out or stress out.

Top Bottom