• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Pikma

Banned
I tried to get Monkey Island a week or so ago but the shit 360 store or whatever they do to allow you to "purchase" them on the One wasn't working, yesterday I remembered about it so decided to try again...

;_;

Of course it was gone

Akai__

Nelson just tweeted Sleeping Dogs DE is going to be Gold and then deleted the tweet. I didn't catch the other games.

Here it is:

Cx4OYiTVIAEXsF1.jpg:large

Fantastic month! I played through and loved sleeping dogs when it came out and I'll do it again.

Also, I'm so glad I didn't buy Outlast during the Halloween sale.

xrnzaaas

Nice collection, Sleeping Dogs is worth replaying even you already finished it and Outlast and Burnout are AWESOME games.

Akai__

I finished Sleeping Dogs two times already and have earned achievements for both versions (english and censored german) individually. Guess a 3rd time can't hurt. :D

That's a good lineup. I already own Sleeping Dogs and played Burnout for years...but I don't know. I'd be down for another run through Paradise City.

Not a bad month. I was just considering grabbing Sleeping Dogs: DE thanks to that WayPoint scoop about the canceled sequel. How does it run on Xbone? I remember hearing some not-so-great things about the Definitive Edition in general.

Damn it man.

I think I bought Burnout for £3 or so when it was rumoured for backwards compatibility 12 years ago (ahem, well nearly) and now it's free.

So, not only do you make me wait you rip me off too.....

Not even mad

Outland is the one Housemarque (Super Stardust, Dead Nation, Resogun, Alienation) game that Xbox owners have gotten, thanks to being developed and published in conjunction with Ubisoft. Do not sleep on this, top notch platformer with a Ikaruga twist.

Monocle

Really good month. Not a bad game in the batch. Too bad I own Sleeping Dogs and Burnout: Paradise already. It'll be convenient to have digital versions though.

Outlast is great. I've already played the PC version but I'll double dip for sure.

Outland is pretty fun based on the demo I played ages ago.

Oynox

What a great month! Though it is a bummer that I bought Burnout Paradise in the last sale in anticipation of BC and now it is even part of GwG. Meh.

Wondering what game Germany will get to replace Sleeping Dogs. That means three XONE games next month!

Can you ever actually permanently lose access to games with gold games?

If I let my account expire and didn't buy gold again for a year for example, would I lose my back catalogue of games with gold games?

Great month have to say!

Chris1

Can you ever actually permanently lose access to games with gold games?

If I let my account expire and didn't buy gold again for a year for example, would I lose my back catalogue of games with gold games?

Nope

And you keep your 360 games regardless of gold status.

Nope

And you keep your 360 games regardless of gold status.

Thought so! Read some conflicting stuff online!

My gold expires late December which is fine by me as I have a fair few 360 GWG titles to finish up! Can see myself spending a ton of time on burnout too. The xbox one games ive accrued can wait till I pick it back up!

Chris1

Thought so! Read some conflicting stuff online!

My gold expires late December which is fine by me as I have a fair few 360 GWG titles to finish up! Can see myself spending a ton of time on burnout too. The xbox one games ive accrued can wait till I pick it back up!

Now that you've posted it Phil's gonna make January a huge month and make you resub :p

Outland is the one Housemarque (Super Stardust, Dead Nation, Resogun, Alienation) game that Xbox owners have gotten, thanks to being developed and published in conjunction with Ubisoft. Do not sleep on this, top notch platformer with a Ikaruga twist.

Yeah, Outland is a really nice game. It's been BC for quite a while. Only other Housemarque title on Xbox platforms is their pretty decent little XBLA arcade golf game which would be nice to see hit the BC list at some point.

Justinh

December looks good for me.
Yeah, I already have Sleeping Dogs on Xbox One (and PC, 360, and PS4), but I don't have the rest. I remember playing the Outland trial and wanting to buy the full game, but never did for some reason. I just forgot about it. I'm guessing there are people happy about Burnout Paradise coming to BC too.

Top Bottom