• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil has more unresolved sexual tension than any series in HISTORY *NSFW*

DarkPanda

I came for the promised NSFW and was disappointed, but stayed for the sexy man-pics. GAF saves another pointless thread!

On topic: It's actually quite realistic for two attractive people to spend time together and not end up having sex. Despite what the media would tell you, platonic relationships do exist. Besides, IMO any kind of overt romance or sex would be completely out of place in an RE game.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Needs more Chris X Wesker fanart.

Chinner

Banned
pretty accurate picture of Jill here. I would image link it because I don't think it's that bad but E3 is soon and I don't want to be banned lol.

Dahbomb

ULTROS! said:
Needs more Chris X Wesker fanart.
Chris_X_Wesker_by_xiaofeihui.jpg

Complete global saturation.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Why does Chris have a cleavage in the Merry Xmas 2009 pic...

DarkPanda said:
I came for the promised NSFW and was disappointed, but stayed for the sexy man-pics. GAF saves another pointless thread!

On topic: It's actually quite realistic for two attractive people to spend time together and not end up having sex. Despite what the media would tell you, platonic relationships do exist. Besides, IMO any kind of overt romance or sex would be completely out of place in an RE game.

The only NSFW in this thread is No Saturation For Wesker.

Codeblue

It must be one person drawing all of these.

There is no way more than one person would spend hours drawing terrible RE fan art...Right?

Ezalc

OP the response to Leon is simple. Bitches want Leon, because he's Leon S. fucking Kennedy. Leon don't want bitches, because bitches who throw themselves at him aren't enough for Leon S. Fucking Kennedy. It's simple. Also, awesome jackets.

Finally I think that the Mario series wins. When will Luigi fuck Daisy? I MEAN C'MON YOU TELLING ME THEY NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT WHEN THEY'RE SURROUNDED BY GOOMBAS?!

A few years ago, I had the misfortune of image googling "Resident Evil 2" (not even with SafeSearch off), and the first page of results showed a hentai doujin of Claire getting violated by a Licker. Since it was a hentai doujin, I think she started enjoying it at the end. Even worse, I think I was using the schools computer.

I was horrified someone would ever draw this crap.

cp6628_m16260_the_shit_i_put_up_with.jpg

I was scarred for life, and never looked at Resident Evil the same way.

xelios said:
Someone is clueless about proportion.

Yeah his shoulders should be like 3x wider than that

And why does he have breasts

Oh and

alfred10.jpg

You know it's sad the only characters getting it on in this series were siblings. And even they got blue-balled after 15 years of separation!

fernoca

Cartman86 said:
What's with the veins in the pubic area? Is that a gay turn on sort of thing?
Veins = gay turn on? :p
More like veins = too much workout
It's a picture of some (real) guy and someone just 'shopped Chris' face on him.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Cartman86 said:
What's with the veins in the pubic area? Is that a gay turn on sort of thing?

Very low body fat %. And sure, we're all attracted to the same thing. That's what the mesh shirt is for as well; it's like a beacon calling all gays.

Top Bottom