• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Trademarked 'Final Fantasy Dimensions'

mclem

With a name like that, you'd have to assume 3DS, definitely. Although that said, I made similar assumptions once upon a time about Ridge Racer Revo, so...

sphinx

the piano man
DIMENSIONZ.gif

I think it's gonna be either some spin off that I don't care about or some full fledged game that I am excited about at first, then no longer care about because it'll take 10 years to make and still manage to be a disappointment.

DaBuddaDa

Re-released 2-pack of FF 7 and 8 for the PC on Steam optimized for Windows 7/Vista, modern resolution/widescreen settings and built in 360 controller support.

Nope :(

Could this be Type-0 re-branded for the West?

wow a final fantasy with an actual simple name, can't believe it.

part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis Mana Stream Luck Paradigm Syzygy Axiom series.

although, I'm really not convinced of the feigned depth to the story...there just aren't enough cool words in that series' name.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Don't get your hopes up, it'll be probably something for iOS lol ~

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Dimensions makes it obvious that it should be a 3DS game. The only question is what the actual game is since the Final Fantasy brand has been abused beyond recognition.

Pooya

well, they don't have a Bravely Default trademark in west so that's possible and the game has AR features, makes sense.

To celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Final Fantasy, a game where Gilgamesh is the leading character hopping through dimensions visiting all the past Final Fantasy worlds doing stuff.

wrowa

Sounds like a social/smartphone game to me, somehow.

That might be because everything's nowadays a social/smartphone game nowadays, though :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Maybe it's the western name for Bravery Default :'D

But Bravely Default is supposed to be a new IP, i dont see them calling it FF Dimensions here. Its probably some social network title.

So, what could it be?
-a new game to be announced in both Japan and the West
-a game already announced in Japan which doesn't have a release confirmation in the West
-something other than a video games?

Top Bottom