• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console War III: Sony's first jab at Microsoft: "Jump Out", "Yoga Isn't Gaming"

Yoga Isn't Gaming

2b2yLpw.jpg

Fitness is hardcore

Yoga is for casuals

I quite like these, they're doing their job in getting people talking about the PS4 and getting people hyped up even more.

I wouldn't call this arrogant.

Ohh yea, I'm ready for the battle!

Choose your sides now people. It's better to choose a side when you have no information so you can rely on full fan-bias.

PS4, you have my keyboard.

Gorillaz

The general feeling right now is that the Wii U is underperforming and that microsoft is going kinect/entertainment.

This is the perfect attitude for Sony to take. Games. Games. Games.

It's not often that sony marketing gets something right. I think it's freaking us all out.

Thats because they hired new people in marketing and advertisement.

Sure hope they can deliver. I'm wondering if they can wow me. The only time I was wowed with the PS3 was it's fucking price. I will say that when I first saw Uncharted 2 that year at E3, I was very impressed with it's visuals.
Didn't care much for the gameplay.

I'm not even going to allow myself to get hyped, though.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
For me they seem like they're in "gamer Sony" mode. Gamer Sony is what gave us the amazing PS2 years.

They might just be singing PR bullshit... but at least I like this song.

Sure hope they can deliver. I'm wondering if they can wow me. The only time I was wowed with the PS3 was it's fucking price. I will say that when I first saw Uncharted 2 that year at E3, I was very impressed with it's visuals.
Didn't care much for the gameplay.

I'm not even going to allow myself to get hyped, though.

I never understand when people say X console doesn't have anything they care for. I've been gaming since I was 6 and every console has had at least 2 games I wanted and played. I've owned every console except neo geo, 3do and jaguar.

What games do you like bro? Serious question.

Izick

This shit makes me like Sony more. I love some fun, dirty marketing. Genesis Does is still some gold.

They know who's going to be watching these things and they're playing to their sensibilities.

Riposte

When the PS4 gets revealed, I want you guys to make a gif based on MGS4: Mattrick-Raiden is holding protecting Balmer-Snake by holding back PS4-Outer Haven (adored with a rushmore of Kaz, Kutaragi, Tretton, and, idk, Butler).

Izick

How can you not love this stuff? I mean of course "console war" bullshit is lame when it is people on the internet talking about games, but when the companies actually start to fling dirt at each other and take some funnier marketing schemes, it's always great fun. Like I said I loved Genesis Does and I would love to see someone do that kind of stuff again.

I never understand when people say X console doesn't have anything they care for. I've been gaming since I was 6 and every console has had at least 2 games I wanted and played. I've owned every console except neo geo, 3do and jaguar.

What games do you like bro? Serious question.

I didn't say that the PS3 didn't have anything I cared for. I said that the only thing that wowed me about the PS3 was it's price tag. There's been plenty of games I've played on my LAUNCH PS3 that I've enjoyed, same as for the other systems I've purchased this generation.

And I like all genres. I don't care for most shooters. Is that clear enough for you?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
now what would Gaf do if ms announced exclusives like legacy of kain and killier instinct and other things :p

Top Bottom