• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One of the age old ?s - Kelly Bundy vs. Kelly Kapowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

etiolate

Banned
kelly bundy

everything saved by the bell related is trash

also, can someone get me some gifs from the camping trip episode of married with children

especially the shot of kelly, peggy and marci sitting crazy at the table together

Oozer3993

Teh Hamburglar said:
Mr Burgandy, you have a massive erection!

Don't act like you're not impressed.

P.S. Kapowski by a country mile. Christina Applegate is hot too, but Tiffani-Amber Thiessen just nails sexy and cute.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Kelly fucking Bundy

I'm not into blondes but the green eyes, just wow.

CajoleJuice said:
Kelly Bundy

14czpja.jpg

big_z said:
plastic surgery aside Tiffani-Amber Thiessen is better looking now.

Haven't seen how Kapowski looks (forget her real name) but Applegate is still pretty hot

Rorschach

There was a Bundy marathon on TV Land today (I didn't even know they had MwC) and I caught a few episodes. Man, is she smoking sometimes....

White Man

There is no question. Kelly Bundy is from a show that is entertaining in a non-ironic manner. Also, she skanked it up on a regular basis on her actual show.

It's funny that Kelly Bundy is a complete whote and shallow ditz but has thirty times the moral fiber of that two-timing Kapowski bimbo. That husk of tits and hair was by far the most annoying part of that show.

agrajag

Banned
I had a crush on both of them when I was a kid, but I think I had more of a crush on Kelly Bundy. So Kelly Bundy for me.

AVclub

Tiffany Amber Theisen aged better and got hot after the show. Her character was cute but not hot. Kelly Bundy as a character was smoking hot. So if this is going to be a fair comparison post pictures of Kelly, not Tiffany.

Now
kbundy.jpg
Kelly.jpg

kelly04.jpg
kelly02.jpg

HylianTom

Banned
Bundy, no doubt.

When I was in grade school and high school, she was the woman I named when family and friends would ask me who I found attractive. But deep down inside, I wanted to watch Zack and Slater go at it like lemurs in heat..

YYZ

One of the girls in my class looks like Kelly Bundy, or Christina Applegate, not bad (very much so including the titties).

My vote goes to Kelly K. though, she's been hotter for the past 20 years overall.

Kozmo

Anyone remember the episode where Tiffany appeared on M:WC? That last scene is a classic, and cemented Kelly Bundy as a fuck-awesome character in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom