• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Whooo!

So yep, looks like 60+% is the sweet spot to break 30M in HSC. Managed to get 31.1M with 65% (3x KA11, 1 T&A, iVivi w/SC2 & shared guilted Seph Ex).

That said, I can now guilt my KA11 medals lol.

deanote666

Whooo!

So yep, looks like 60+% is the sweet spot to break 30M in HSC. Managed to get 31.1M with 65% (3x KA11, 1 T&A, iVivi w/SC2 & shared guilted Seph Ex).

That said, I can now guilt my KA11 medals lol.

Friends don't let friends guilt event and VIP medals outside of guilting events.

Psxphile

Just to reiterate for the new page: yes Union Cross is broken and yes, SENA has stated to be looking into it. Biggest (only?) issue seems to be some quests hanging just as it ends. Not all quests mind you, though it does seem to hit at random.

Famassu

It was fine in the end lol, so not too worried about it. I lucked out in getting extra attack the first time around so didn't have to worry this time when pipping with the additional medals.
Didn't get Extra Attack to it yet (one more medal left). I did get one twice in a row for KH Leon A yesterday. -_-

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
It hung for me during the bonus time last night.
It did for me once but I kept seeing someone I couldn't see ask for help after it was already dead. I waited a about a minute then it finally ended. I figured it just didn't sync properly with that person and we had to wait for them to die or beat it themselves.

deanote666

On proud quest 165... I don't think I can do 185 in the next 4 hours can I..? lol

A little over 1 mission per minute (as I type this). Get to it!

Depends on your nova level too. There's almost always a buffer/debuffer that works. Just don't limit yourself to the corresponding keyblade slot.

On proud quest 165... I don't think I can do 185 in the next 4 hours can I..? lol

you have 24 hours more than you think
By completing Proud Mode Quest 350 by Sept. 13, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) / 6:59 (UTC), you will receive one Fantasia Mickey B Medal!

Looking at that though, it's wrong - as written, it implies you have until 6:59 UTC on the 13th, but it's actually 6:59 UTC on the 14th. How many other notices have had this mistake?

you have 24 hours more than you think

Looking at that though, it's wrong - as written, it implies you have until 6:59 UTC on the 13th, but it's actually 6:59 UTC on the 14th. How many other notices have had this mistake?

YESSSS.
I feel better now because I stopped after I posted that. I am going to get to 200-250 tonight, so I only have 100 left tomorrow.

Finally grinded out enough dark matter in Proud Mode... I quite like the look of Darkgnaw now.

Dm9MFtW.jpg

Psxphile

Hey guys! Demyx is here!! :D

DJeGpatVYAAoIjU.jpg:small

SENA didn't touch it. It's easy as shit and the medal's worthless. Enjoy!

Meanwhile, in Japan they get an event where they can win more Org B medals on certain days:

DJiHv5cVYAAinhS.jpg:small

Hope we get this next month, we shouldn't have to wait half a year for our own 2nd Anniversary event.

...Took me like 15 minutes total to clear all of Demyx's quest. Yep, was hella easy.

Edit: And just sent in a support ticket regarding Demyx lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wow you guys weren't kidding about Demyx B being easy. I now have a 6*3P with STR +1000 and a 6*2P with Ground Enemy DEF -60%. I'm assuming I should just keep the DEF -60%?

Famassu

Wow you guys weren't kidding about Demyx B being easy. I now have a 6*3P with STR +1000 and a 6*2P with Ground Enemy DEF -60%. I'm assuming I should just keep the DEF -60%?
Yes, for attack medals, the -60% def ones are the best. Generally ground def is maybe a bit more useful than air since most of the worst, highest def & HP enemies are ground ones (especially red enemies), but either one is better than Str+1000. If it comes down to having to choose betweem ground & air, for green & red medals air could be more worth it (IIRC among green & blue enemies there are more air enemies than among red ones), bit of course you should also consider your whole medal collection. If you already have some good ground def -60% medals it might be worth considering choosing air over ground.

Credo

This was the first time I was able to finish all of the Org XIII quests. And then I got 40% guilt on Demyx B. Not even good enough to replace my F2P Donald :(

Psxphile

EDIT: Scratch that, his 6-star medal IS buffed to 10 hits.
Is that really the only change? Also I don't think increasing the number of hits counts as a buff, he's still doing the same damage right? If anything he's worse now, especially if used against enemies w/ per-hit counters (not that you would).

You mean November, right? We still don't have Luxord B.
Right, right... I keep forgetting about Luxord.

... but in my defense, it's fucking Luxord. The most forgettable member of the Org.

Looks like Demyx B did indeed get buffed. The multiplier is a bit higher. Dunno about the base strength/defense, though.

Unfortunately, did not roll a single good trait on him besides Raid Boss Damage +40%. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh wait, the wiki has the multiplier for when it's undotted. Welp.

Famassu

Ground def -60% and 90% guilt. Not mad.

Now, if only the last KA11 would give me Extra Attack, whenever I decide to meld the two. Believe.

Though I've been thinking, maybe keeping them separate would actually be better. Using two in a row is basically a slightly buffed 0.2 Kairi with a side-dish of slightly worse KH2Kairi's gauge restoring. And since KHII Kairi + 0.2 Kairi are a staple in my keyblade setups, it's not like I'm "wasting" any more medal slots with two KA11s. Two KA11s would be slightly worse at restoring gauges but it would give a bit more attributed def debuffage than 0.2 + KH2Kairi do and with my air + ground def -60% traits & 156% guilt on KA11 so far, at least one of these medals do really good damage vs. the shit that are (un-guilted) 0.2 Kairi and guilted KH2Kairi.

Turns out I had to get Stroke of Midnight... so I had to do like 100 regular quest, now back to proud quests... lol
I got so many jewels for doing all these quests. I had like 4k when I started now have about 12k.
Wondering if I should pull for HD Xion now or not.
Honestly I wanted to save 45k for Master Ava.

Idk if we will get the 15 pull Mercies like JP did though.
Might be 20 if there is a Mercy at all.

Do you guys think they will be mercy pulls?

What are you all saving your jewels for since Seph Ex passed, and Tsum Tsum is here.

Famassu

Honestly, unless there is something completely essential like 0.2 Kairi (quick STR buffage) & KH2Kairi (gauge recovery) that one really can't live without at this point, I don't think I'm gonna save for anything in particular. I think I'm mostly gonna splurge on banners that give 1-3 guaranteed high tier medals (preferably more than one, there has been those kind of banners, right? I'm not just imagining things? lol). At this point I have so many Tier 4 & 5 medals that if there is a banner that gives some of those, the chances of duplicates is pretty high.

The possibility to get guilted & traited tier 4 & 5 medals >>>>> the miniscule chance of getting one 3-pipped EX medal without any traits. Like, even just getting a guilted Illustrated Terra has completely changed my Magic game. And that is a really old medal. Imagine getting something like HD Vanitas.

EDIT: I regret nothing:

NKnight7

Neo Member
Turns out I had to get Stroke of Midnight... so I had to do like 100 regular quest, now back to proud quests... lol
I got so many jewels for doing all these quests. I had like 4k when I started now have about 12k.
Wondering if I should pull for HD Xion now or not.
Honestly I wanted to save 45k for Master Ava.

Idk if we will get the 15 pull Mercies like JP did though.
Might be 20 if there is a Mercy at all.

Do you guys think they will be mercy pulls?

What are you all saving your jewels for since Seph Ex passed, and Tsum Tsum is here.

Right now I think I'll save for Final Form Xion whenever that releases, I'm thinking it'll probably be paired up with Xion EX and like Tifa & Aerith be the mercy pull for that deal. Final Form Xion is pretty strong, has a high multiplier, decreases all enemy's general defense by 2 for 2 turns, and plays one of my favorite KH themes when shared. That, and there's always a chance I could get Xion EX (although after Seph EX I doubt it).

Will probably still be a decent amount of time before it releases though, giving me more time to save and to keep thinking about it.

So... I just beat proud quest 350... (2 minutes after deadline)
How strict are they when it comes to deadlines like that?
I assume I am SOL?

I got stuck on 329 for a long time.

Psxphile

More past avatars available for 1500 jewels each... too bad they come with now obsolete skills.

So... I just beat proud quest 350... (2 minutes after deadline)
How strict are they when it comes to deadlines like that?
I assume I am SOL?

I got stuck on 329 for a long time.

Pretty strict, when they give a cut-off time (11:59pm PT) you know they'll follow it to a T.

Oh, I was just messing around earlier and realized I can upgrade Darkgnaw to +26 already. Too bad we've only gotten one Moon Gem so far, making it impossible to upgrade further.

Famassu

I wonder if SQEX will ever add Trait Medals into this game. Maybe Fantasia Mickey C? A medal that gives a random trait to whatever medal its melded into. A new insentive to spend money, SQEX would love that... At this point Def -60% & Extra Attack traits are almost mandatory to beat higher level stuff, so it'd just be a good thing to have more opportunities to add traits to medals one uses, outside of the small chance of getting duplicates of higher tier medals and especially since adding traits to some one-off VIP medals is impossible otherwise.

c-murph

I wonder if SQEX will ever add Trait Medals into this game. Maybe Fantasia Mickey C? A medal that gives a random trait to whatever medal its melded into. A new insentive to spend money, SQEX would love that... At this point Def -60% & Extra Attack traits are almost mandatory to beat higher level stuff, so it'd just be a good thing to have more opportunities to add traits to medals one uses, outside of the small chance of getting duplicates of higher tier medals and especially since adding traits to some one-off VIP medals is impossible otherwise.

Oh. I could see trait medals happening some day. For a price of course.

deanote666

But then you wouldn't pull from the banners as much though and those get them more $$$.

So judging by the leak.
0.2 Kairi reprint will be next week.
Wonder what's after that?

It feels like an EX medal every other week.
So I wonder if Xion Ex in 2 weeks?

Top Bottom