• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

mdRadio part 2 link up! Nomura as guest!

Exentryk

http://dl.square-enix.co.jp/md/radio/RADIO2.flv

Not sure if it has anything interesting though, as it still needs translation. Any japanese speaking GAFers want to help?

EDIT:
  • The radio talks about favorite food of Nomura, tokoroten.
  • The fans expected a sequel of "The World Ends With You".
  • Tetsuya Nomura wants to make a sequel to the "The World Ends With You".
  • A fan hoped for a handshake, an autograph session from Nomura, but Nomura does not seem to want to do it.
  • Nomura will be participating in E3 in some way.
  • Hazama seems to want to make a sequel to Dissidia.

If I missed something, please mention in the posts below and I'll update the OP.

EDIT 2:

Nomura says something like this

" when this radio airs there will be E3 going on at US. I will be at E3 for KH1.5 promotion. And there is a certain information announced at E3 which I cannot talk about at this moment. But I feel like everyone knows what this information will be anyway."

HvseSO2.png

veoKo4m.png

Mario007

Maybe his participation is just via a video stream from Japan. It's unclear right now if he is in LA or not.

Sounds like it with that autograph and handshake comment.
I wouldn't put it past him. He seems extremely shy and secretive, but I'll forgive him for that since its his job to "show the future of Final Fantasy soon".

And then in a few years we can have a new glorious game (be it FF or a new IP) where Nomura, Nojima, Tabata and Yoshida collaborate with Hino as the producer.

Exentryk

I think that's everything in the radio that's worth mentioning. So, a bit uneventful, but hey, E3 is right upon us!

Like GopherD said, "Let Nomura's return be EPIC!"
SeuHD.gif

Mario007

Ito am cry

hino? wah
Ito seems to be asleep somewhere in SE HQ and no one seems to be able to find him.

I only picked Hino because I'd want someone with experience to supervise them and we all know Kitase is a bit of a failure in this regard.

Spierek

The fans expected a sequel of "The World Ends With You".
Tetsuya Nomura wants to make a sequel to the "The World Ends With You".

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

Come on, don't fail me now, I bought my 3DS for this.

raven777

http://dl.square-enix.co.jp/md/radio/RADIO2.flv

Not sure if it has anything interesting though, as it still needs translation. Any japanese speaking GAFers want to help?

EDIT:
  • The radio talks about favorite food of Nomura, tokoroten.
  • The fans expected a sequel of "The World Ends With You".
  • Tetsuya Nomura wants to make a sequel to the "The World Ends With You".
  • A fan hoped for a handshake, an autograph session from Nomura, but Nomura does not seem to want to do it.
  • Nomura will be participating in E3 in some way.

If I missed something, please mention in the posts below and I'll update the OP.

Can you tell me what time during the radio they talk about TWEWY? I have been skipping bits and I couldn't really find it.

Also, fan asks about Dissidia sequel or HD, but they kinda avoid the answer.

Nomura also says he will be at E3 for KH HD 1.5 Remix, and it sounds like he is actually going to E3.

Exentryk

Can you tell me what time during the radio they talk about TWEWY? I have been skipping bits and I couldn't really find it.

Also, fan asks about Dissidia sequel or HD, but they kinda avoid the answer.

Nomura also says he will be at E3 for KH HD 1.5 Remix, and it sounds like he is actually going to E3.

I am not sure exactly what time they mention TWEWY. I am going off Aibo's tweets here:

QesFGvN.png

raven777

What did he say?

" when this radio airs there will be E3 going on at US. I will be at E3 for KH1.5 promotion. And there is a certain information announced at E3 which I cannot talk about at this moment. But I feel like everyone knows what this information will be anyway."

I don't know but for me that is like saying versus will be there.

The Jason

It better be FFXV

Jeez, just shake the guy's hand, man. What's your problem, Nomura? If you're afraid of germs, here I have some hand sanitizer

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Well if that isn't proof then what is? LOL.

The information we'll get: "Yes, be excited: Versus XIII is still in development and will be renamed FFXV". A logo appears."we'll be ready to show you our progression with the development during next TGS, please be excited". He goes away.

Exentryk

The information we'll get: "Yes, be excited: Versus XIII is still in development and will be renamed FFXV". A logo appears."we'll be ready to show you our progression with the development during next TGS, please be excited". He goes away.

Or we get a long kickass trailer.

HeelPower

now is not the time to be pessimistic. Obviously they have to impress people in an event like this.A key moment in FF history.Live stage demo incoming.

Exentryk

Square does enjoy putting out 7 minute trailers for their games though. FFXIII and FFXIII-2 both had 7 minute trailers, as did KH:BBS and I think DDD had a 10 minute trailer.

Longer the better. But I'm tempering my expectation to around the 4 minute mark.

Top Bottom