• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn | Screenshot Thread

pixelbox

33500869456_d8087f97d7_h.jpg

33541599705_8500403e60_h.jpg

Quick

Banned
New panorama of the Embrace. I tilted the camera to 89 degrees to get a better shot of the ground than my previous pano. Stitched on Photoshop with Photomerge and adjusted the image a little to make it pop more (replaced it with an unaltered shot, purely by my preference). This is compressed, both by me (sizing it down) and Imgur (filesize restriction). Original file size is at 45MB.

g1jMRmd.jpg

Non-pano! I'm big on black and white photography, and I'm so glad Horizon has three B&W options with sliders.

I've gotten into the habit of taking three of the same shots, one without filter, one with a B&W filter, and one with a third filter of my choosing.

CnQx0Gg.png

Venture

Carja portraits. These are all generic, no-name NPCs from a single settlement.

32700629754_214e1ee3b6_o.png

I didn't even have to search for different faces. These are just the first eight different people I ran across.

Tyaren

Carja portraits. These are all generic, no-name NPCs from a single settlement.

32700629754_214e1ee3b6_o.png

I didn't even have to search for different faces. These are just the first eight different people I ran across.

Great work. :) But to be honest, I think the two Asian men share the same face, one has just a beard added, and the Asian women also share the same face, just with different hair.

cobell

You can buy the medium and heavy versions of a certain armor once it's given to you in a story mission. I believe that's a shot of the heavy version.

Specifically,
it should be around when Sylens gives you the light Shadow Stalwart armor after you come out from under that Shadow Carja city. I'm not 100% sure of the timing as I only checked after that, but it makes sense to me when it would show up.

Top Bottom