• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

got-sn7_firstlook_01-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_15.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_05-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_04-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_03-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_06-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_08-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_07-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_09-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_02-1.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_11.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_12.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_13.jpg

got-sn7_firstlook_14.jpg

http://ew.com/tv/2017/04/20/game-of-thrones-season-7-photos-2/

NJDEN

Ever since the Three Eyed Raven fixed Bran's legs he seriously considered walking on his own again, but ultimately decided that the comforts of being carried were too good to pass up.

Fucking laying back there. Probably taking a nap. "Hey lady. Reach in the satchel and get me a granola bar for the road"

jett

D-Member
Identifying Game of Thrones.

Yup, it's Game of Thrones.

Is the Hound going to end up at the Wall too?

dLMN8R

LOL

I completely forgot that The Hound returned in season 6. I saw that picture and was like WTF SPOILERS???

I swear to god if this season has yet another "Daenerys saves the brown folks in a sweeping camera shot of worship" I'm going to spazz the fuck out.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, this is like a huge spoiler, right? When we last saw him, we assumed he was left for dead.

I know there is a heavily hinted/sourced theory for his continued existence in the books, I wonder if the show is borrowing from that at all.

Only if you completely ignore his entire episode last season.

So basically this entire season's taking place at the Wall, Winterfell, Dragonstone, and King's Landing, yeah?

edit: oh and also the weirdly harry potter-aesthetic oldtown

Theorry

Yeah, this is like a huge spoiler, right? When we last saw him, we assumed he was left for dead.

I know there is a heavily hinted/sourced theory for his continued existence in the books, I wonder if the show is borrowing from that at all.

He was already back last season.

Dynamite Shikoku

Congratulations, you really deserve it!

Did you even watch the last season?

Bubble

Neo Member
Jaime is going to go back to Cersei after she blew everyone up + drove their last son to killing himself?

They really don't know what they are doing with Jaime. Disappointing.

Fou-Lu

Jaime is going to go back to Cersei after she blew everyone up + drove their last son to killing himself?

They really don't know what they are doing with Jaime. Disappointing.

It's so frustrating to have one of my favourite book characters be reduced to this.

olag

Jesus, seems like the strory has really progressed. Need to start watching this again
and give up on the books coming out :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom