• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 screens

Haruka

nTIUr.jpg

hopJK.jpg

eCzXt.jpg

Kiryu

fFQg3.jpg

Kmjv6.jpg

photo-1dausb.jpg

Saejima

photo-11h57it.jpg

photo-016wui3.jpg

photo-21ip7ka.jpg

Akiyama

photo-236puke.jpg

photo-13st7ej.jpg

photo-03tj7ig.jpg

Shinada

photo-24pluz8.jpg

photo-04jfuma.jpg

photo-14uk7q0.jpg

Nagoya

nagoya-photo-1zn7e1.jpg

nagoya-photo-03f7q6.jpg

Fukuoka

fukuoka-photo-1fi7da.jpg

fukuoka-photo-0go7ce.jpg

Sapporo

sapporo-photo-15c7e2.jpg

sapporo-photo-032u2q.jpg

Osaka

osaka-photo-1p6uzk.jpg

osaka-photo-0q07x3.jpg

Tokyo

tokyo-photo-1h8ufd.jpg

tokyo-photo-0xt7mm.jpg

http://ryu-ga-gotoku.com/five/

Coxy

Kiryu's transformation into Date is almost complete
new guy looks cool and Haruka looks great, Taiga is looking terrible though

TheCrow

The wait for this to be localized will be the worst. Excited to see how Haruka will play in the fighting scenes. Kazuma must have taught her a few things.

Is Yakuza Dead Souls considered canon ?

Thinking of picking up Yakuza 3 and 4 and was wondering how important Yakuza Dead Souls is to the overall Yakuza Universe.

Sophia

Is Yakuza Dead Souls considered canon ?

Thinking of picking up Yakuza 3 and 4 and was wondering how important Yakuza Dead Souls is to the overall Yakuza Universe.

Dead Souls is not canon. Nor is it particularly great. You'll have a blast with 3 and 4, and 4 is pretty cheap nowadays.

For some reason, I've always thought of Yakuza's graphics as better than most game's.

Though I still don't know if the motion cutscenes are real-time footage or pre-rendered.

RedBoot

Saejima actually manages to look younger with that haircut. And yes, Kiryu is halfway fused with Date.

Can't wait to explore Nagoya and Sapporo (since they're the new places).

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Fuck yeah, Akiyama. Easily the best new character from 4. Screens look good.

Yeah, now that the shots are clearer, it definitely looks like they tweaked Saejima's face. He looks younger and less world-weary than he did in 4.

1oor6l.jpg

photo-016wui3.jpg

Yakuza team are seriously one of the best developers when it comes to facial features. I'm surprised at how well the faces look even if their games aren't as pretty as other games.

sohois

Wouldn't Haruka still only be like 15 or something? She was still pretty young in Yakuza 4 it seemed, though i guess they never really revealed her age and they could probably just say she was 16 all along or something.

Also what happened to all of Kiryu's stupid orphans?

Top Bottom