• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When character creation goes wrong!

Madrical

Banned
Shtof said:
Character creation is the most useless part of modern video games.
50332_2258123062_3213_n.jpg

KKRT00

I'm just on 3rd page and my face is covered in tears and cant catch breath. This thread is eve better than that one about japanese 'online horse betting simulation'.

Thanks GAF.

I seem to have almost as much fun in character creators as I do in the games themselves.

I've got hundreds of characters in Mass Effect and have played through only like 30 or 40 of them.

Ifrit

I hate character creation systems that doesn't have decent preset characters (Mass Effect = Good, Oblivion = Bad), but I love watching other people outrageous creations

I made a new friend. Her name is Perth. I haven't had a chance to take her into the game yet, but I hope to soon. Just make sure I get credit for making you fap to this lovely lady.

2011-11-21_00004rn8n7.jpg

2011-11-21_00005x38t7.jpg

2011-11-21_00007id87f.jpg

2011-11-21_00002um823.jpg

Busaiku

You know, there are games with breast customization, but I can't think of any games with butt customization.
But the again, I don't play too many games with character customization, so what do I know.

I dislike ugly things, therefore I dislike this thread.

How can you guys play with a character that looks so bad?

We pay so much money for better graphics and HD and all of these better technologies so that our games look better and then you go and ugly it up by making the most ugly characters you possibly can? I don't understand it! HAHA.

My brother does the same thing, any game that has a character creator, he spends time trying to create the most ugly creation he can possibly conjure. But me, I spent hours creating the most good looking person (usually female) that I can, so i can purve on her as I play.

Guess, I'm just a loser haha.

I dislike ugly things, therefore I dislike this thread.

How can you guys play with a character that looks so bad?

We pay so much money for better graphics and HD and all of these better technologies so that our games look better and then you go and ugly it up by making the most ugly characters you possibly can? I don't understand it! HAHA.

My brother does the same thing, any game that has a character creator, he spends time trying to create the most ugly creation he can possibly conjure. But me, I spent hours creating the most good looking person (usually female) that I can, so i can purve on her as I play.

Guess, I'm just a loser haha.

Well have you played saints row 3? I usually don't play with ugly characters either but if there was ever a game where a ugly ass character with a terrible spray tan and wrinkled tits fits into...

My Shephard came out looking slightly simian, despite my best effort :(

I usually suck ass at character creation. Starting a game with a character creator is one of the most stressful things for me. I'm going to be stuck with this character for the entire game, so it better look good... but I can only view it from a set distance and with one specific lighting scheme?! Under those conditions, I can make something that looks good/great until I start the actual game and the camera pulls back.

jgminto

My Shephard came out looking slightly simian, despite my best effort :(

I usually suck ass at character creation. Starting a game with a character creator is one of the most stressful things for me. I'm going to be stuck with this character for the entire game, so it better look good... but I can only view it from a set distance and with one specific lighting scheme?! Under those conditions, I can make something that looks good/great until I start the actual game and the camera pulls back.

I hear ya. My ME 1 FemShep looked pretty well done. That is until the first dialogue conversation when I noticed the cheeks looked like craters.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Is this thread stealth advertising for saints row 3? If so.. It worked i just bought it!

Top Bottom