• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live 12 Month Membership is $25 at Amazon (U.S.)

I chatted with support and the guy told me to contact microsoft support to get the key. Even if I knew it was an error-- I am escalating this because if I didn't know better this guy would have sent me on a wildgoose chase with microsoft support. That's not cool.

I chatted with support and the guy told me to contact microsoft support to get the key. Even if I knew it was an error-- I am escalating this because if I didn't know better this guy would have sent me on a wildgoose chase with microsoft support. That's not cool.

Yeah one of the chat people told me to do that too. Xbox just says "yeah... they have thare keys. Not sure why they sent you here."

I can't believe how many people had their orders cancelled. The two cards I bought were both sent to me earlier today. I did jump on it pretty fast, though.

Xamdou

So I got an email from amazon saying they think my account was compromised. They reset my password and cancelled any pending orders.

My orders weren't pending but now they are gone from my digital purchase library.

wtf.

Same thing that happened to me, Amazon had been on a downhill drop lately.

I talked to a rep via chat about the random refund. He told me this was an error happening to a lot of people, and I should recieve my code rather than a refund. He forwarded it to another department and said they will fix my digital page. Hopefully he's right, because this low price on live actually made me decide on an Xbox One S or X (haven't decided yet, the codes would have been given to my friend, who would have redeemed them and done a gameshare link with me.)

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Earlier, I posted a physical card deal at $39. Not bad. Nowhere near this, but if people need it, it's there. I missed out on this, wish I hadn't.

Top Bottom