• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

Gorlak

Banned
True love never dies

my heart is melting
I love comeback stories!
fd4ffaeff5127cd7aaab3281d1f3656b.gif

Gorlak

Banned
DO NOT WORRY, ANIMAFIA, FOR I AM HERE!! >:D
oreomunsta - a mystery to everyone

Will he live up to the immense expectations he aroused? Is he really the successor of All Might? Is he going to smile into the face of danger and will his callout prove to be a source of HOPE? A calm, strong and admirable player others can look up to? Does he have the heart it takes?

OREOMUNSTA ARE YOU READY?

"Young man, you too can become a hero!"

oreomunsta - a mystery to everyone

Will he live up to the immense expectations he aroused? Is he really the successor of All Might? Is he going to smile into the face of danger and will his callout prove to be a source of HOPE? A calm, strong and admirable player others can look up to? Does he have the heart it takes?

OREOMUNSTA ARE YOU READY?

"Young man, you too can become a hero!"

Uuuuummmmmm well..... At first I thought that we could pick out our own roleplay characters...

But then I got my PM, and saw that there was no All Might, nor Deku....

... But I'm now Sailor Mars :3

rac

Banned
so im guessing this thread will be hard to view while at work, its ok i wouldnt mind getting fired anyways

Gorlak

Banned
PM's don't matter.

All that is important lies within you! Ask yourself can you become a hero? Can you hope to be someone like All Might?!

Go nuts and roleplay the shit out of it.

We had Election Mafia with republican candidates only and nin roleplayed Obama nin-style

Palmer_v1

This is gonna be like MGS again where I don't get a lot of the fluff.

Ironically, that's the game where I was a weird otaku who handed out explosive moeblobs.

good luck you sorry lot.

keep the pregaming to a minimum pls >:3

i already had to tell someone off in the main thread and i rather not be an angry spoder here also if possible. the game will start soon enough and then you can drive each other up the wall as hard as you likey :>

okei, hope you all murder well :>

So I'm guessing double-posting is fine? It's gonna be really hard to break my habit of editing posts I don't find to be absolutely perfect lol.

Sophia

So I'm guessing double-posting is fine? It's gonna be really hard to break my habit of editing posts I don't find to be absolutely perfect lol.

Double posting is fine as long as you're not breaking any other rules, be they GAFia's rules, or GAF's own. :p

To make things fun, I decided I will gift the player who best embodies the essence of anime any game with the Anime tag on Steam.

Maybe you want that NieR:Automata, maybe it's the new FFXIV expansion, maybe it's something I have no idea!
You can check them out here: http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Anime#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Winning or losing this game is irrelevant, you just gotta honor the cause.

P.s.: Since I think I'm the only one between y'all that lives in South America, in case I'm unable to gift you the game directly through Steam I will send you a Steam gift card in the corresponding amount.

OqD8OAT.jpg

Everyone, relax, I'm not in this game so you can compete casually

Gorlak

Banned
Sorry guys, jumping the gun with some of my statements.

Don't be like Oreo, or you'll feel sorry-o :(

You see it's hard to become a hero! But you have it within you!

Listen up, Oreo. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in the Gorlak who believes in you!

10y0VrN52rHXtS.gif

For some reason I thought this was the Anime OT, but then people started talking about mafia and I got confused.

good luck you nerds

Zubz

Banned
For some reason I thought this was the Anime OT, but then people started talking about mafia and I got confused.

good luck you nerds

You know, I thought about trying to drum up support for my impending rematch with Squidy in there or the Toonami thread...

But I don't need a cheering section. That, and we may be on a team; I literally have not thought anything about roles yet not is this in regards to this game. But the pathos is there; after several games of getting shown up, I've finally become the legend he fears... The Legendary Super Zubzian!

I shall not be made a fool of again.

Top Bottom