• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most badass Actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

I am not Max
Alain Delon
CERCLEROUGE2.jpg

Takeshi Kitano
dyn001_original_512_280_jpeg_2676584_aca8ce17889387003bf73bf4d71c9f59.jpg

linko9

Took way too long for Jackie Chan to get posted. Dude has been beaten to a pulp by props/buildings etc., and has almost died on multiple occasions, but you don't ever see him complaining.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Gotta give it up for Tom Cruise in MI and of course in Collateral. His performance was amazing

238tZ.jpg

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Edmond Dantès;37380912 said:
The Hellraisers:

hellraisersNewDM0905_468x288.jpg

Richard Burton, Oliver Reed, Richard Harris and Peter O'Toole
from wikipedia page
Reed died of a sudden heart attack during a break from filming Gladiator in Valletta, Malta on 2 May 1999. The heart attack was a result of a night of hard drinking, which included three bottles of downed rum and arm wrestling victories over five sailors. He was 61 years old.
his fuck you attitude was awesome, guy was amazing, they don't make em like that anymore... **salutes**

CiSTM

Banned
from wikipedia page

his fuck you attitude was awesome, guy was amazing, they don't make em like that anymore... **salutes**

They don't make alcoholics anymore? Never understood this attitude, when rock star does insane amounts of drugs he is cool but when any other person does it he is a junkie. Same goes with alcohol, if you drink your self to death it's cool if you happen to be actor but other vise not so cool. Heavy drinking isn't really that hard, anyone can do it same goes for drugs.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
They don't make alcoholics anymore? Never understood this attitude, when rock star does insane amounts of drugs he is cool but when anyother person does it he is a junkie. Same goes with alcohol, if you drink your self to death it's cool if you happen to be actor but other vise not so cool. Heavy drinking isn't really that hard, anyone can do it.

I agree, my dad and brother are heavy drinkers sometimes they can be funny with it othertimes, it's like trying to control a toddler in a mans body, lucky they not surly drunks they behave like idiots.. I am tee-total (found out alcholism, runs in my family, plus I used to be an agressive drunk). I guess it's because we dont have to share space with the rock stars or heavy drinkers we only see the fun side of the madness, where as living with them after the come down isn't so good.

I just thought he was Badass cos he didn't give a fuck is all, maybe buying into his myth is all.. :), plus armwrestling sailors is pretty hardcore.?

edit: maybe it's a british thing I think we love a hell raiser sometimes, because, gosh darn and blast it we are so polite a times..

PJV3

PHANTOM_duke_kent.png

Major David Niven commander of GHQ 'A'squadron (Phantom), Inspects his troops.
D-day, Operation Market garden behind enemy lines type work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom