• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox One Rumors: PS4 PSN > XBL, snap crashes games, ES RAM life long bottleneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

dNMTwxu.png

9LK0pjs.png

oCpTLIT.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Jesus Christ. PSN trumping XBL is insane and it seems like the differences will be even bigger than I expected in multiplats for most of the gen.

Cohiba

Banned
It sounds like every person in the industry with a Twitter account is saying random stuff to get more followers. I don't think we have to have a thread for every Twitter/Reddit post since it seems like a bunch of bs.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Yeah, I don't think this will stay open for long.

Taking a wait and see approach on this whole issue. Could be huge though.

Feorax

Lol, the last thread was opened, exploded, and locked in less than 24 hours, and now the next shit-storm is upon us.

On topic, it's incredible if PSN is ahead of XBL at launch, just unthinkable given the gap last gen.

MMaRsu

Banned
Can we stop making threads based on tweets by gaffers? Not that this isnt important but i feel we all discussed this already.

Hoo-doo

Banned
It sounds like every person in the industry with a Twitter account is saying random stuff to get more followers. Do we really have to have a thread for every Twitter/Reddit post?

Eh, Thuway and Famousmortimer are both mod-approved insiders and have a very high ratio of accurately leaking stuff.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The most important question is: how long will it take them to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom