• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kentucky Route Zero Act III is out! Rejoice!

Tenrius

There hasn't been any official word yet, but my Steam client just downloaded a 200+ Mb update and Act III became available in the game.

It's happening. Oh gosh, oh my god.

B749AF8FD5C8F707BD2EFA900A19A034E7BDCBB0

Marcel

I should get around to finishing Act 1. The game crashed on me at some point near the end and haven't returned since.

Not a negative judgement on the game or anything mind you. What I played of it was excellent up to that point.

Mannequin

Yup, downloading for me.

I might have to play Acts 1 and 2 again since it's been so long, I don't remember a lot.

Is it one long story? Ive been going back and fourth on diving into this game. I just feel like ill have to wait till 2020 to play the full thing.

KTallguy

Banned
Act 2 was very slow. But in a good way.

Still, I feel like it ended on a vague note... is there a good synopsis on the web?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
YES, finally! Downloading now. They hinted numerous times that this episode is somewhat of a larger scale than the previous two, can't wait to see what that is about.

YAY! There's the one thing I like about this whole "season pass" "buy all the episodes up front thing"...I'm gonna get home and have a new game to play without paying a dime.

Tommyhawk

Finally!

But boy oh boy, they really took their time with this one.
Act 1+2 delivered some of the most unique gaming experiences I've ever had.

Tucah

you speak so well
Just finished it, some really fucking cool stuff in this one.

The show at the bar was great, Xanadu was incredible and the little flashback at the end was...interesting.

Definitely going to replay it again soon to pick up on some stuff I might have missed.

Hesemonni

Banned
I hate waiting, so I guess I'll just grab the complete edition when all the episodes are out. Happy to see the development progressing though.

Anyone know if the next acts are going to take just as long to come out as this one did? I really want to get the game but I think I would rather wait till they're all out if they're all going to take this long to be released.

Top Bottom