• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: Gamescom to be focused on the PS4's lineup

Sid

Thx SSX!

From their Facebook

untitledcdssp.png

With the buzz around PlayStation 4 building, 2013 continues to be one of the most exciting years ever for video games fans. A host of next generation titles were unveiled at the PlayStation Meeting 2013 and E3 2013. At gamescom in August 2013 the focus will be on PS4 and its games line-up once again.

Hype?

iceatcs

Hopefully large number of demo booths, esp not just Sony area, but all other 3rd parties too.

Cos I'm going to there and I want to touch nextgen.

DBT85

Vita can still have a good show even if the PS4 does.

But I am SO SHOCKED that the PS4 will be a cornerstone of their Gamescom coverage. It's like it's a new console or something.

Soi-Fong

But I am SO SHOCKED that the PS4 will be a cornerstone of their Gamescom coverage. It's like it's a new console or something.

Prolly will focus on revealing new games that appeal to EU.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Will wait until I see the show before I get mad at Sony for ignoring their best platform. I am still optimistic for Sony to have some good announcments for their best platform.

The Vita is Sony's best platform. Not half as excited for PS4 as I was for Vita.

Sid

Well.....at least it won't be 'the vita show'.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Yeah that indie games I can buy cheaper on steam or play them on my smartphone and the most important thing... that indie games I don't care about :_(.

Games are games. I'm not really defending anything as I see no argument to be had.

Good. They can have the vita games on the show floor but I want to see PS4 games, more PS4 games, and then some more PS4 games during the actual conference.

Top Bottom