• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Dat animation.

I bet it's Pinky being dumb and eating them because she's well... a few nuggets loose

Everyone likes cake, so there's no reason a pretty pony princess would possibly pass up that particularly appetizing and appealing prepared pastry.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Was an OK episode, but the story fell a bit flat. kind of like MDW, it just felt really out of character for those three (or anyone) to destroy something that meant so much to Pinkie, and the Cakes.

Theonik

Was an OK episode, but the story fell a bit flat. kind of like MDW, it just felt really out of character for those three (or anyone) to destroy something that meant so much to Pinkie, and the Cakes.
Yeah, they all acted like douches in this episode. Except for Twilight and AJ.

Theonik

Twilight, Apple Jack and Pinky were the only ones whom managed to to be assholes.

Once again Earth Ponies prove to be the Superior ponies.
Pinkie was also being a douche albeit being hilarious at it by accusing other ponies without any evidence and being biassed.

blamite

Great episode. One of my favorites in a while. I wonder if you could actually see some of the clues earlier in the episode? I noticed Rarity's hair was different too, but didn't think much of it so it was really cool to see it was important.

Liked this episode, despite nearly missing it due to no sleep yesterday (I got Xenoblade, and I thought I could just play a couple hours...which turned to all night =/).

Liked the not-so-obvious perp, but yes, I noticed Rarity's mane was changed right away. I was surprised at Fluttershy, but I KNEW she had it in her! (yay, being evil and sneaky is a good thing from time to time).

Anyway, that's that. Will wait for the finale when that comes out.

Whogie

Episode became really good after the crime. I enjoy a mystery and the movie tributes.

"Oh, and I took a bite of the cake." -- freaking funny delivery.

Pinkie took the whole thing at the end though :/ AJ and TS left out.

CassSept

That was... a great episode. One of the best this season easily for me.

My only gripe was the pacing. It seemed like they had a really fantastic idea (which was as far as the main plot goes executed pretty damn well) but didn't know how to stretch it into a whole episode. The crime didn't happen until 1/3rd into episode and the scene of getting it to the train was too long.

But overall, wow, I'm impressed.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Wave 1 .gifs: Best Pony

Iaq6e.gif

Tdo13.gif

Theonik

Gif request:
Bubble pop Twilight face and pinkie putting the bowler on Twilight with twilights face being distorted.

PBalfredo

Season two, almost over. Seems like just yesterday we were counting down to Discord.

Luckily we'll soon have Korra to sustain us.

Tizoc

Nope, none next week, but on the 21st they're doing a full hour with both episodes of the season finale.
Oh that's awesome, well I've got Skullgirls to keep me entertained til the finale and after =)

Season two, almost over. Seems like just yesterday we were counting down to Discord.

;.; I know man, it's hard to believe we spent the past few months watching 20+ episodes of Pony goodness.

Just caught the new one, hilarious stuff like always. I can't believe it's almost over :( btw has anyone noticed that Fluttershy hasn't had a lot of lines these last two episodes?

Dennis

Banned
Just caught the new one, hilarious stuff like always. I can't believe it's almost over :( btw has anyone noticed that Fluttershy hasn't had a lot of lines these last two episodes?

She is getting written out of the series to make room for Trixie.

The addition of Trixie to the Mane 6 will make a great comedic foil for Twilight Sparkle.

Trixie will be introduced as Luna's new apprentice, like Twilight is for Celestia.

"We meet again Twilight Sparkle. The Great and Powerful Trixie is pleased!"

She is getting written out of the series to make room for Trixie.

The addition of Trixie to the Mane 6 will make a great comedic foil for Twilight Sparkle.

Trixie will be introduced as Luna's new apprentice, like Twilight is for Celestia.

"We meet again Twilight Sparkle. The Great and Powerful Trixie is pleased!"

lol that would be funny, a sort of bizzaro Mane 6

Top Bottom