• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOR] Marvel vs Capcom Infinite roster leaked

Was posted awhile ago in the roster discussion thread, new news new thread for those who don't visit the big mega thread.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=238619370

I was just given permission to share this.

Arthur
Chris
Chun-Li
Dante
Firebrand
Jedah
Monster Hunter
Morrigan
Nemesis
Ryu
Spencer
Strider Hiryu
X

Ant-Man
Captain America
Captain Marvel
Doctor Strange
Gamora
Hawkeye
Hulk
Iron Man
Nova
Rocket/Groot (this is how the character was named to me; I’m not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket/Groot)
Spider-Man
Thanos
Thor
Ultron

The Capcom side is missing a character, but it’s probably someone like Frank West.

And for dlc

Oh, Venom is coming as DLC, but I don't know when.

28 characters in the base roster + 6 for first season dlc (sigma confirmed, venom leaked)

For those wondering where the xmen/f4 are, this roster was decided back when Marvel had a hard ban on fox characters from their games. These characters may show up in future dlc seasons.

Khezu

I'm the only person happy about it, but It's neat Firebrand made it back.

Arthur could have been cut though.

Two Words

w7zaIjL.png

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Coming off of 50+ characters, that's a huge let down.

Also, where is Storm? This is like Tekken without Nina Williams.

Jawmuncher

Such a sad looking roster.

4 females
Not even one black character (Black Panther)
Not enough capcom franchise diversification

I'll be waiting for DLC unless something changes.

Neoxon

I get that no X-Men/F4 at launch was unavoidable, but wow.

If the Nova of MvCI is Richard Rider, I'll be less disappointed.

cordy

Banned
kendrick-lamar-damn-album-cover-homepage.jpg

I GOT
I GOT
I GOT
I GOT
RESERVATIONS, EXPECTATIONS
INSIDE MY MAHVEL GAME
CAPCOM QUARTERPIECE GOT WAR AND PEACE
INSIDE MY MAHVEL GAME

It's about damn time a MH character got in.

Jedah is awesome but I'm really worried about how his moveset is going to transfer over.

As others have said though, only having 4 female characters is extremely weak.

Would consider buying if Dante/Jedah is a tournament viable team.

Don't care to play any MCU characters, not because I have any beef with the MCU but more because all of these characters have been boring to play in comparison to Storm, Doom, Magneto, etc in all previous incarnations.

The Capcom side is so boring. The biggest shake up they have is Monster Hunter but even that isn't too surprising. I'm still wondering where Gene is.

3 of my mains + 7-8 solid other characters I have interest in playing. I'm happy! Just bring on the beta test!

As with MvC3's roster I'm sure theres going to be a ton of complaints about characters. Same people who complained about Tron Bonne being in over Strider are going to complain about their comfort character they were used to playing in 3 being bumped for someone else.

Top Bottom