• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RUMBLE ROSES spawns its own JAV

Shapingo

I can only post the front cover because the back would be a bannable offense. All the characters are in the movie too!

monbu_ran_t93.jpg

Mr Jared

This is relevant to my interests. Sales +1

Those with the knowledge of JAV will remember the "Smackdown" series of films that also combined adult situations with professional wrestling. Highly engaging they were. GUFFAW~ GUFFAW~!!

negitoro7

Ran Monbu? Can't stand her, uggh.

I'd download it if it starred a few gorgeous girls, or even one. Dunno who that girl on the bottom is though.

Mr Jared

negitoro7 said:
Ran Monbu? Can't stand her, uggh.

I'd download it if it starred a few gorgeous girls, or even one. Dunno who that girl on the bottom is though.

That would be Chinatsu Nakano.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
Shapingo said:
I can only post the front cover because the back would be a bannable offense. All the characters are in the movie too!

monbu_ran_t93.jpg

Yep definitely a good thing you didn't post the back ;)

Shapingo said:

monbu_ran_t93.jpg

you can pm me the backcover if you want, and some screencaps too

How come when I make a thread about the actual game it never gets this many replies unless I bring up MGS in a superficial manner?

Also most of the characters on the back of the box are nothing like their in-game counterparts. ;)

Dave Long

Banned
I don't know what's worse. Not posting the back or telling us you think the back is a bannable offense and then NOT posting it?!

It's like NSFW. As soon as you see that on a thread, you're like a moth to the flame!

Dave Long said:
I don't know what's worse. Not posting the back or telling us you think the back is a bannable offense and then NOT posting it?!

It's like NSFW. As soon as you see that on a thread, you're like a moth to the flame!
yeah, because googling "monbule roses" is so fucking hard to do.

dorio

Banned
Mr. Lemming said:
How come when I make a thread about the actual game it never gets this many replies unless I bring up MGS in a superficial manner?

Also most of the characters on the back of the box are nothing like their in-game counterparts. ;)
:lol That back cover looks nice although I wish women in these didn't always look like they were being tortured.

This reminds me, I need to pick up a copy of River City Ransom GBA.

BARF! Mommy!

I would have picked Shoko Gotou for Reiko. She kind of sort of looks like her, even if she has teh granny bewbeez. :(

rumble roses shmumble roses, it is no battle raper.

(note I in no way endorse the above mentioned game and only know of it from TGS pamphlets)

(battle raper, coming to a psp near you)

Top Bottom