• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS+ EU games for March includes Deadnation for PS4.

Just like last month, we at GamePointsNow have managed to get a sneaky peek at this months Playstation Plus titles.

Once again Sony are bringing a handful of stellar titles free to European subscribers across all three of it’s platforms. Here’s the list that we’ve been shown for March:

PS4: Dead Nation
PS3: Tomb Raider, Brothers a tale of two sons
Vita:Smart As, Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Slap if old or fake.

Source

Hasney

Really hope that's wrong. Nothing I want on Vita and we already had a shooter in Resogun for PS4. Could be the worst personal month of PS+ yet.

Why why why did I spend money on crappy ass Brothers. Sure, I got it in the sale for cheap, but it was crystal clear it was headed for PS+ anyway. Tomb Raider I've already played, Dead Nation was okay on the PS3 but I've not much intention of playing it again on the PS4. I don't know much about those Vita games, but it doesn't seem like a good selection.

Not the best month.

mrback

Ooh, will be pleased to get Tom Braider if that list turns out to be true! Hopefully this means Dead Nation Vita is out next month too.

always used to get asked for Tom Braider when I worked in retail. Best one was 'Lenor' as in the fabric softener, LA Noire.....

Dantis

Wow, terrible month for me if true. Already own Tomb Raider and Brothers. No interest in Dead Nation at all.

On the other hand, I guess Smart As isn't a terrible game to own.

Xater

Dead Nation port would be a very disappointing PS+ game. Shouldn't that just be crossbuy like Flower and those other games?

Mr. Virus

Wasn't Brothers on sale for the whole of January? I thought they said they'd be avoiding putting games on PS+ that weren't long off a sale again?

Tsunamo

Neat if true. I was just about to get back to my PS3 co-op run of the game but I guess I'll hold off until March now.

Hasney

The Vita barrel has been scraped pretty bare, there's only so many games they can find per month.

Yeah, I know. I missed out on quite a few so I'm hoping they get so desperate they loop some back round.

Hell, on a barren month like this, I reckon they should do a bonus "PS+ Classic" game that's already been on the service once just to increase the perceived value.

EDIT: Or hell, do like the JP PSN and give us some PS1 games. That'd be nice.

Hanmik

The Vita barrel has been scraped pretty bare, there's only so many games they can find per month.

Smart As is one of the best Vita games out there.. for real..

And Pixelmonsters sounds good.. I´m still waiting for Plants vs. Zombies though.. or Fifa.. or Call of Duty ..

Nyx

Dead Nation?

No thanks, pretty cool game but played it years ago already, no need for a PS4 version for me.

zod18

Banned
Dead Nation would be a solid choice just like the previous PS+ titles on PS4 ...but since I already played it to death and don't expect any big improvements to the original game, I'm hoping it's something different.

Top Bottom