• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Image of grown up Rebecca for Resident Evil Vendetta (CG Movie)

miku

XaOFvRQ.jpg

hou2WqC.jpg

EPoaAGT.jpg

E4U9lWy.jpg

http://biohazard-vendetta.com

EDIT:
My translation of the plot summary:

Chris Redfield, member of the biohazard counterterrorism organization BSAA, infiltrates a mysterious mansion belonging to an organization involved in the sale of illegal weaponry. During his investigation, he confronts Glenn Arias, a criminal on Interpol's watch list. Chris witnesses an unbelievable sight, and Arias eventually manages to get away.

Meanwhile, Rebecca Chambers, originally a member of the RPD S.T.A.R.S. and now a university professor, is researching and investigation a mysterious incident in which "the dead are resurrecting and becoming more sinister."

Based on her investigation, there is a "new-type virus" involved, and Rebecca's efforts to uncover the truth lead her to successfully developing a cure. Immediately after, a mysterious person infiltrates her laboratory, and Rebecca is nearly killed before Chris and the BSAA save her just in time.

After this attack, Chris and Rebecca go to Leon S. Kennedy of the US government's DSO because Leon is the person most knowledgeable about it.

Chris and Leon thus meet again.

Both of them believe Arias' true motive is "bio terror." Together with Rebecca, they travel to New York in order to stop Arias' plan and save humanity.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Leon (at least I think that's who the second person is) looks like motherfucking emo Peter Parker.

cheez124

rebecca looks great. chris still looks kind of off, but i'm just happy he finally gets to appear in one of the CG movies

Linkura

At least she looks like the same person, unlike Leon and Chris, who seem to change looks drastically with every fucking game. I'm wondering why she's wearing the same outfit as several years ago, though.

Jobbs

Banned
why are they doing a movie in the traditional RE style along with a game in some bullshit outlast style?

DedValve

Banned
"why are they doing a movie in the traditional RE style along with a game in some bullshit outlast style?"

Like all you would have to do is play the demo or watch some of their most recent marketing which they are really pushing to know that its not like outlast. But sure you gotta go ahead and let the world know your opinion so you can get quoted. I hope this suffices.

EDIT: Rebecca looks awful but then again so does everyone else. What is up with these uncanny valley faces? All the CG movies suffer from it. The last dude looks like an older Wesker. Dad wesker confirmed!

DedValve

Banned
ughghhhghghg

i cant do it anymore, gaf

Don't quote that person. They only needed to do some basic ass research like play a demo or watch a trailer, you know, what everyone should do before buying a game.

The real question here are the faces. Is it because of the voice actors or something?

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Ah shit bae's in this? Damn it Capcom, now I HAVE to watch your terrible CG film. :|

Sesha

I'm so used to seeing Rebecca with Ayumi Hamasaki's face that this Rebecca honestly looks like someone doing a cosplay, and not the same character from RE1 and 0.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
She's no longer Caucasian Ayumi Hamasaki.

That's not Ayumi Hamasaki.

And is she still wearing the same outfit?

Yeah, really, not what I was expecting at all.

I'm sure I'll see this eventually... but... *shrug* RE has so many characters that get tossed around. Wonder if we'll see Moira pop up again... so many timelines and events with so many aged-up or underused characters. It is very cool to see them age though.

RebeccaaaAAAAA

Is she wearing the same uniform from RE1 lol?

Also Chris needs to start spiking his hair again cuz that RE6 look is not good at all

Top Bottom