• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

It's just an artbook full of you and your team's unique nostalgic artworks

Would you proofread or preview that? lol
When i decide to put it on sell, hell yeah. Stuff for the family isn't always stuff for the public
nigga you think this space is safe?

this is just where everyone knows where to find us.

we got people graduating from the BCT to other sites to spend their days giving side eye to the bct. lmao.
Tell them
At this point the trolls outnumber the genuine posters. Unfortunately.

Sadly, but it is what it is

Kreed

At this point the trolls outnumber the genuine posters. Unfortunately.

Which is pointless since you still have to follow GAF rules and ACT like a BCT member so we don't "figure it out", so all you're doing is being active in the thread and posting a "suspect" post every once and a while that might raise an eyebrow. At least the suicide accounts and lurkers who send out PMs about posts we make in here are a "little" more productive with their time.

Slayven

Which is pointless since you still have to follow GAF rules and ACT like a BCT member so we don't "figure it out", so all you're doing is being active in the thread and posting a "suspect" post every once and a while that might raise an eyebrow. At least the suicide accounts and lurkers who send out PMs about posts we make in here are a "little" more productive with their time.

Imagine having that kinda of time and energy on your hands. Diz could write some new jokes, Viktor could finish his mixtape, and Jandro could be somebody.

D i Z

Imagine having that kinda of time and energy on your hands. Diz could write some new jokes, Viktor could finish his mixtape, and Jandro could be somebody.

You of all people throwing shade at solid, knee slapping jokes.
I'd catch you outside if the staff wasn't already hip to your bed sheet rope tricks, and your trick hip didn't have you swinging like Johnny Ringo in his last dance about to be pushing up daisies.

Joy is underrated

Yes indeedy.

----

Also, it's hot as fuck. Send help!

Also, it's hot as fuck. Send help!

9-white-paper-hand-fan-w-bamboo-handle-5.gif

Imm0rt4l

Watching the Abigail trailer after seeing the geese howard trailer for tekken 7.

Street fighter deserves to lose mindshare in the fgc frfr.

CommanderBuck

Neo Member
Alright. That latest Tupac thread has convinced me the only safe space for Black People is this thread.

Nearly spit out my food reading a Gaffer call Tupac "Cozy, radip friendly and a rapper your Mom would like"

I cant with these people anymore.
I read that and nearly threw my phone. I get not liking him as an artist but that was straight-up foolish. I learned after the last Tupac thread it's not worth the time.

Bronx-Man

Banned
niggas really watch Game of Thrones

If I wanted to watch white people in fur coats fuck their cousins in the snow, I'd travel to Buffalo

Slayven

You knew he was just itching. It's been fucking with him and that's why he never came correct.

His fuckboy status leveled up by waiting until a month out to be like "Ice Cube don't know what he talking about, MY REAL FANS knows i was just joshing around"

Slayven

What did that cunt say this time ?

Bill is scum.

What did he do this time?

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/07/bill-maher-calls-his-use-of-the-n-word-comedians-mistake

Maher appeared to reject a portion of the criticism then, and he continues to do so now. During a new interview with the New York Times, he insisted that while he was sincerely apologetic about the noted incident and happy to own up to that, he rejects the notion he should have to make up for anything else.

"We don’t have to grovel, and we don’t have to admit things that aren’t true," said Maher. "When Ice Cube said something about my telling black jokes, I wasn’t going to be: 'Oh, well, I made one mistake; I might as well admit mistakes I haven’t made.' I’ve never made black jokes. I’ve made jokes about racists. But my fan base knows that, so it never went anywhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom